Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 11 April 2019

WW Workshops - where the magic happens

Thursday 11th April 2019
If you believe it will work out, you'll find opportunities.  If you believe it won't, you'll see obstacles.



So will you be looking for opportunities or obstacles today?

My day yesterday was mixed to say the least, my home life was challenging to say the least and then I went to my workshops and they completed lifted me and made me forget the unpleasant situation of the day so far.  That's how amazing WW members are!

I'm not going to put any more in this blog, I want you to read this post I read this morning on Facebook, click and follow the link below.

Inspirational and worth reading

Yep WW works!

Here's to a day of focusing on the opportunities and putting on our positive pants.


No comments: