Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 7 April 2019

What are your habits?

Sunday 7th April
What you do everyday matters more than what you do once in a while.

We've talked about healthy habits in my workshops this week and getting up at 5am on a Sunday has become one of mine so that I can go get a walk in with my brother, I could've stayed in bed this morning though, shouldn't have had a late night but I wanted to watch the final of The Voice.  I'll be good after I've finished my pint of water, had a mug of tea and got some fresh air in my lungs.  

Yep moving more is a healthy habit to get into, whether it's doing a class you enjoy, going to the gym or just going for a walk.  Anything that gets you moving!  

Other habits we discussed were the obvious like switching to low fat stuff, smaller plate to help control portions, roasting and grilling rather than frying.  Then there's planning your meals, tracking everything, ensuring you get your five a day fruit and veggies.  Drinking plenty of water, there were more things but it is only half 5 on a Sunday morning and I want my mug of tea, I've also got to get moms stuff ready to leave for her.

I had a lovely bit of salmon yesterday with roast veg, I roasted some celery, it tasted better cooked.  I served it with a packet of Jamie Oliver's ready to eat lentils that I was given by a member to try, they don't look the best when they come out of the packet and they taste okay, I wouldn't write home about em but they're edible.  I've had lentils that tasted much better than these did.

They'd be better under some mash as a cottage pie type thing I reckon. 

Alfie and I took a walk round the pools at Essington, it's lovely over there, not sure he was impressed though to be honest, he just doesn't like going in the car much at all.  

I did a few more rows of my crochet before going back to my squares for the rest of the night and that was my Saturday done and dusted.
Now to do similar today, I can hear mom moving around I think, which makes leaving easier as I can tell her I'm going and not leave a note.  

I'm going to see if she wants to watch the Wolves match later, if it's on our tele that is of course, she sometimes gets quite involved with sport on tv and it'll help that it's our city's team.

Right I'm off, have a great day, whatever you have planned, I need a cuppa.


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""






No comments: