Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 8 April 2019

Another Monday, the 15th this year to be precise!

Monday 8th April
Be yourself, people don't have to like you and you don't have to care.
Well did I cover some ground yesterday, my brother has 3 dogs but only 2 came for a walk yesterday, ones a miniature dachshund and the other a Chihuahua and can I say they are better than having personal trainers, seriously these dogs walk so fast that on my Fitbit and WW app part of the walk shows up as Elliptical and Aerobic workouts as if we've been to the gym!  Then I got back and Alfie took me for a short walk with a longer one on the afternoon, so in total yesterday I earned 37 FitPoints, 168 active minutes and covered more than 9 miles!  Those 2 dogs dragged us 5 mile in 90 minutes, no wonder my knee is popping ;)  


I decided I was in need of a roast dinner and as it was only half 9 when I got back from dropping Ian at the Wolves, there was only the Tesco garage or the Co-op open, I'd fancied lamb until I saw they wanted £27 for a leg in the Tesco, I think not, my chicken cost me £3.50 from Co-op, I got 3 bags of food for that £27 including a treat for Alfie and mom.  My eyes were bigger than my belly and I couldn't finish it, probably because I'd been picking at the stuff whilst cooking it. 


As long as I stay under that stone mark, I'm happy and once again I have thankfully.  I need the weather to brighten up, I really do and more walks, I definitely can feel the benefits of walking, the lumps on my legs are a little less ;) I even think my back boobs may have shrunk a little. 

Today will be all about the roast dinner leftovers, thinking bubble and squeak for breakfast and possible another dinner later, why not, getting my moneys worth from that chicken, been a long time since I cooked parsnips too, any meal that gets mom to eat some is worth the effort and she did.

I'm looking forward to my Monday, got a dog to walk, some crochet to do and I need to plan my workshops for the week, plus do some paperwork, I love this uncomplicated life I have, I see so much drama in other peoples lives, you can keep it, I'll stick with the most exciting part of my day being what shall I have for dinner.

If my biggest problem is I'm overweight, I'm happy with that, although I wouldn't mind a never-ending bank account, just sat looking at my vehicle tax reminder, there's £250 gone this month, which also means it's MOT and Service time of year, happy days!

Right I'm off, Alfie wants his walk, actually so do I, loosen up these legs, my knee hurts and pops whether I walk or not so I may as well keep walking.

Here's to making Monday magical, go on do your best.

Stay BeYOUtiful

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: