Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 2 April 2019

April showers outside!

Tuesday 2nd April 2019
The key to success is to start before you are ready.


Well listening to the downpour of rain going on outside, you wouldn't believe we sat in the garden yesterday and enjoyed a bit of sun!  We had a quiet day all round, a lovely giggle together, mom was in a good mood and I made the most of it.  Plus we chatted about old times, I'd been reminded of some fun times I'd had walking with friends in Wales via Facebook, good times so I sat and relayed those tales to mom, my memory is actually quite bad, it always has been so I love it when people remind me of things and I actually can remember it. 

I April fooled myself by turning up at the vets a week early, thankfully they fitted me in and Alfie enjoyed a walk round a different park, he's not a fan of the car at all, he was shaking like a leaf, the poor thing.    

Foodwise, we enjoyed chicken stuffed with cheese triangle, I had olives and chorizo in mine too, ate them with roasted veggies (butternut squash, red pepper, mushrooms and carrot) 

We also had a really early night, which I'm grateful for this morning, I've already finished my much needed pint of water to start my day, not sure what's on the menu today either so I need to go have a think and decide, don't want to be faffing about, oh I've already decided, gotta be that cod in butter sauce, will have with mash and peas. 

Eggs for breakfast, might cook my packet of chicken sausages and have a couple of them too, then I could have a sausage sarnie for tea.

Right not much else to tell today, here's to another very, great day,


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: