Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Here's to a very, very positive day!

Wednesday 10th April 2019
Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it's not where you want to be, every season serves a purpose. 


Well I finally got my risotto and it didn't disappoint especially for 11SP, I enjoyed it so much I want a beetroot risotto now, I've only ever eaten two both in restaurants so having looked online I don't think it's sold ready made anywhere, so looks like I'm going to have to make it myself - not today though. I have enough food cooked in my fridge for the next few days, including my sisters chicken orzo, that's tea tonight sorted. 

This week in my workshops it's all about positive thinking, I believe it's great to start the day with positive thoughts everyday which is why my blog always starts with a positive image and/or quote, looking for them in the morning puts my in a positive stated of mind.  It's why I end my blog with 'let's have a very, very great day' because again lends towards starting positive.

So take a few minutes to recognise the good stuff in your life.  


What things, people and places do you love?


What have you worked hard to achieve? 


What are you passionate about?


Who can you reply on for a hug and a few kind words? 

What did you do yesterday to help your weight loss journey?

What are you going to do today to help you on your weight loss journey?



Here's to a very, very great day....

Stay BeYOUtiful.

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""







No comments: