Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Day 3 - am I thin yet?

Wednesday 17th April 2019
You're more than a body and you're worth more than your appearance.


Day 2 in the bag, they feel longer without wine :) only joking but we did have an early night, that helps me resisting junk food temptations, although I have to say, yesterday I wasn't tempted, that switch in my head is staying switched, I'm having to remind myself of my WHY's but when I do that, it encourages me to stay focused and keep on track.

I made me a healthy cooked breakfast before work, honey chicken breast sausages, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, bargain for 5SP and I sat and gave it all my concentration instead of multitasking whilst eating. 


My morning workshop gave me inspiration to make a chicken stir fry for lunch, it was delicious and I'll definitely be repeating, there's unlimited options for flavours, WW do a range of dressings and marinades, my fav is the Teriyaki which is 2SP in the entire packet, but I also love the garden mint marinade by Flava-it which is 6SP, if you can suggest any worth trying, let me know. 




From the workshops yesterday, I also need to add chicken kebab and cottage pie to my 'To Eat' list, don't you love that nothing is off limits with WW.

My dinner was leftover liver, mash and veg, although Alfie relieved me of most of the liver and carrots! My dinner tonight is sorted, I've got the other half of that stir fry.  Lunch depends on the use by dates of what's in the fridge and breakfast has to be a repeat of yesterdays because it was so good or maybe not, we shall see.

I had my manager and his colleague in my workshop last night, afterwards we had a chat about how I'm getting along and I always come away realising, that learning is a continual thing, that just because we've been taught things doesn't mean we don't forget to do them or need a refresher.  The same goes for our healthy habits doesn't it, we continually need to reassess and revise.

What aspects of your journey do you need to reassess, review and revise.  What do you want to be working on right now.  

Some suggestions; 

Lunchtime walk or walk whenever you can  
Carry a water bottle
Focus on eating your 5 a day - aim to eat different colours
Get enough sleep
Focus on and become aware of emotional eating habits
Find a way to be active
Track all your foods/drink
Plan meals
Aim for 10,000 steps a day
Plan in your treats
Cook more meals from scratch
Check your portion sizes
Cut down on the caffeine
Meditate

There's a few to get you started, what could you start doing right now to help you achieve your goals?  Mines self talk, I need to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this, reminding myself that it is worth it and when I've lost some weight, I'll appreciate it and so will my knees! 

It's amazing how far that daily allowance goes when I don't open a bottle of wine and I actually think about what I'm spending it on...

Here's to another very, very great day.

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""




No comments: