Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 23 April 2019

It's not just any food, it's M&S food!

Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Stop accepting the things you cannot change, instead work on changing some of the things you cannot accept. 


Well that was Easter weekend, been and gone, and we're on week 17 of the year, wow, although some days feel so long, the year is flying by.  

I went to M&S yesterday, isn't it sad that this was the highlight of my day, don't remember the last time I browsed around a food shop, they'd reduced my fav chicken to half price, had to be done, cooked it but mom wanted egg and chips!  Anyway they have a balanced for you range which is high protein and I scanned a few packs and they average around 9SP which for the size is good, they look tasty, I mean why would you not want an onion bhaji chicken curry!  

   
They're all £4 a meal so not a bargain, but they also do a count on us range and having scanned a couple of them they started from 7SP, the started around the £3 mark.  For me on my own, it's a great way of trying something new without having to cook from scratch.  

As Easter is an anagram of 'A RESET' how about we do just that today, maybe try something new whether than be a new type of activity or a new recipe / meal, hobby, what would help you with your weight loss.  It could be something as simple as a new bedtime, go half hour earlier, stop you being tempted by late night snacking! 

I've bought enough food from M&S to last me the week, some of it is higher in Smart Points but I've worked it that if I eat zero the rest of the day, I can fit these meals in.  I checked the use by dates too so my meal plan will be subject to them, I've got the delicious pizza they do that I love the salami one and it's only 12SP, that is a meal I could eat every week, it's so good. 


M&S Coquille St Jaques is another of my favs, I've just looked and that is 6SP per 100g, I think one might weigh 200g but I'll need to check.  I've also bought the chicken tikka masala which I've always liked that, I want to compare the low fat version to the full fat version so I've bought both. 

With all this talk of food, Dave's taking the food bank stuff this week, this is what they're short of this week if you're passing a shop, 

FOOD SHORTAGES

1L CARTONS OF FRUIT JUICE (the cartons that don't need to be kept in a fridge)
500G BAGS OF SUGAR
CORDIAL/SQUASH
PACKETS OF MASH
JARS OF PASTA SAUCE
TINNED FRUIT

thanks in advance x

Right I'm off to shower, then I'm thinking eggs for breakfast, save those points for my zero foods.  This sunshine weekend has truly made me miss walking and climbing hills, if you've got your freedom - use it and explore this glorious country we have. 

Let's have a very, very, great day.

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: