Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 April 2019

Ready for my day - are you?

Thursday 4th April
Stop doubting yourself, work hard - make it happen!


Every week I weigh people who are doing great, losing weight and working on themselves.  No they don't always lose weight every week, but they're not giving up, they're seeing their journey as a continual one through the easy and hard weeks. 

I felt flat when I got out of bed yesterday, it was one of those mornings, I'd got one on me for no reason.  Once I'd done my paperwork, walked the dog and got ready for my evening workshops, I sat down ready to crochet but feeling dissatisfied with everything.  So instead of sitting there feeling sorry for myself, I decided it was time to tackle my housework, I got the hoover and fresh bedding and sorted both bedrooms, what a job that was, I think 50% of my clothing was on my floor!  It caused issues with mom, she didn't like me in her room, throwing away her COMPLETED crossword books, we had words, I ended up hoovering and crying at the same time, but hey I was already low so at least I was earning fit points whilst crying and not just wallowing in self pity in the living room.  The house is now tidy, well it was!  Kitchens never stay tidy do they and thanks to my sister, it gets looked after, I might empty the cupboards and fridge at the weekend and give it a good deep clean.  All that activity must have added a good few steps to my FitBit, if I input housework as an activity, 2 hours is 8 Fit Points and I was sweating, changing bedding ain't easy, nor is carrying a heavy Henry about!  Not to mention scrubbing toilets - yak! Yeah Spring Cleaning is in order in the kitchen this weekend for sure.  

I started by saying I weigh people each week who are doing great, but I also weigh people who are struggling, including myself, for whatever reason they're finding it difficult to stay on track.  The thing is when life's easy, weight loss is easy, when life is hard, everything including weight loss is harder.  My circumstances mean some days I feel trapped, it would be so easy to feel sorry for myself and get down but I know that's not going to help, so I fight it, I look for things I can do in the house to make me feel better, hence the crochet.  Oh how I'd love to just be able to get in my car and drive whenever I felt like it, to just wake up and think, today I'm going to drive to the seaside or even just drive to the shops and have a mooch, ma'am I miss that freedom, but no point dwelling.


I didn't cook yesterday with all the tidying, I did try Penn Road butchers new Nuno bangers - they're good, the chicken ones only 2 for 1SP but the pork ones are 7SP each - ouch!  I had a sausage and egg sandwich for breakfast, ate another sausage for lunch, then the wonderful Harj messaged me to ask if I wanted some brown lentil dhal so that was my tea sorted.  

Think I'm going to take some salmon out the freezer this morning so I'm guaranteed my dinner, got leftover mash I can have with it in the fridge, yeah need to get my cooking mojo back, although I'm still working my way through the freezer and cupboards saving a few pounds whilst I hopefully lose a few pounds.

Time to work for it, if I'm stuck at home as much as I am, I may as well use that time to become the best version of myself I can be, instead of using it to turn into a slob.  

Here's to a very busy day, the forecast is rain (typical on a Thursday), but it can still be a very, great day and I intend to make it so - do you?


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""


No comments: