Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 18 April 2019

Where's the coffee?

Thursday 18th April 2019
Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again.

Another day done, but I've not had a great night thanks to the roads works big metal plate across the road and a thoughtless taxi driver who decided he'd remove the barriers and open up the road.  We put it back once but he just removed it again ten minutes later then next time he wanted to get down Griffiths drive.  I felt like I heard every car that drove over it, I really feel for those that live closer. Add to that the fact that Alfie's decided to sleep in my room the last couple of nights and been unsettled, then moms spent most of the night looking for him and talking to herself. SUCH FUN! 

But on a positive, I had another on track day, breakfast cost me 4SP


Lunch set me back 11SP, I wasn't throwing away the mozzarella salad I'd bought, but I doubt I'll buy that one again, I've had better mozzarella.


then my tea was yesterdays stir fry leftovers for 3SP, didn't taste as good reheated so won't cook so much the next time. 

Alfie wasn't in the walking mood at all yesterday, we went for two stands and lie downs rather than walks, he lay on the grass the second time for half hour, so I called a mate and had a chat.  She'd sent me some awesome pens to make me smile through the post, I have to say they made me proper belly laugh, really lifted my day.

And here we are at Thursday again, the weeks just fly by for sure, I'm prepared food wise for my day, I've already cooked the sausages, did them when I did my breakfast yesterday so if I don't have time to cook stuff, I can grab them, I was going to say and make a sarnie but I'm unsure as to the bread status in this house, if I do have a couple of slices left, they'll have to be toasted cos I've had that brown bread since last Wednesday! 

I've got my tagine definitely today because of the use by date, then I want a low point meal to balance that out, so I'm thinking eggs possibly, or I'll try either the new WW chilli pot or lentil curry pot as they're both only 2SP, there's also a delicious looking salmon and egg slice recipe in the new Eggs book for zero points. Actually whatever I have, I can add butternut squash chips because I have them prepared and ready to cook in the fridge.  Sorted, I can survive a busy Thursday and Day 4 of being fully on track and feeling able to keep to this.

My workshops lifted me again last night, love the giggles we have as we all support each other on our journey's.

Oh I almost forgot, mom and I watched My Girl yesterday, forgot what a lovely movie that is, it's on TV on Easter Sunday too if you're looking for a good family film to watch, My Girl2 is on straight afterwards, that's good too. 

Right let's get this day started, it's only half five now, woke too early, if external things weren't waking me up, my crazy dreams were!  Dolphins in the canal and being bitten by some creature, can't remember what it was now but I do remember it's Alsatian friend coming to help him out, yep crazy dreams and there's nothing more boring than someone telling you about their dreams! 

Here's to a very, very great day, stay focused and on track, it gets easier and you'll be glad you did once you start feeling and seeing the benefits. 

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: