Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 14 January 2014

#SimpleStart - got more energy, getting more done!

Tuesday 14th January 2014

Felt it coming on Sunday night and it had arrived nicely by yesterday, a lovely little headcold – every time I cut out or down on my red wine consumption I get a cold, coincidence?  Is my body saying “I likes a little of the red stuff!”  Or is that wishful thinking?  Anyway I can’t drink so much at the moment, one because I want to lose weight and two because I want to be healthier this year and according to experts, (boring experts) I drink too much!  That damn government and its guidelines has a lot to answer for, that’s all I can say.  Can you tell I’m a little groggy from Night Nurse this morning ;-)

I had a very productive day yesterday though, on it like a car bonnet I was, a good dog walk, 4 hours on paperwork, then I tidied and cleaned my bedroom, dusting the top shelves, changing the bedding – the lot and get this, when I’d do that, I sorted my office too!  My house now is actually nice to walk around, you don’t trip over anything and if someone knocks the door they’re not going to think we’ve been burgled – now to keep it this way!  No said that before have I!

After doing all that, I went and cooked from my new WW Filling and Healthy book, Greek Pork Patties, oh my how easy were they, 20 minutes total (I used my George Foreman instead of my grill) and absolutely delicious, even mom commented, she’s eating really well since we got home, there’s been no junk in this house this year, what great progress is that!  If she fancies something sweet, she’s going for yogurt and fruit, it’s helping both of us.

So yesterday’s meals looked like this and I enjoyed eating every one of them, I love eating up the table and because I’ve had my tidy up, the table is always clear and ready for us to sit down;



I need to get a curry sauce out of the freezer today, fancy homemade chips and curry sauce for tea and we’ve got those pork patties again for lunch, mmm actually I could combine that meal, then have a light tea, instead of having a thin with the pattie, we’ll have chips and peas and curry sauce. 

This eating healthy lark is delicious; you can’t beat a bit of EatGorgeous!  I’ve found out I actually like boiled new potatoes, I’ve always thought I wasn’t a fan, amazing what you realise when you are willing to try.  My next mission now my house is tidy, is to get my recipes in order, and those that are on my pc in hardcopy in my Recipe Folders.  Had a look through the other new Weight Watcher cook book last night, ‘cooking the WW way’ and I’m liking that too, they’ve even told you how many of your weeklies the recipes are if you’re following F&H or Flex – Ooo what’s Flex you may be thinking if you haven’t had your 2nd meeting of the year yet, well you’ll find out this week.

 I’m really looking forward to seeing how all my members have done on Simple Start this last week, there are some fabulous reports on Facebook from others, great losses going on out there!

I’m enjoying my food so much, I’d forgotten how easy it is to cook up something good in a short amount of time, I was shattered after all my cleaning last night and thought to myself, “I don’t want to start cooking now”, then when I looked at the recipe and saw 20 minutes, I thought that’s not that long, a ready meal would take longer than that in the oven and my patties tasted a damn sight better than a ready meal.

Busy day for me, hope you’re up and at em and ready to take on the world – let’s have a good one despite any obstacles shall we?

BeYOUtiful. xx

Can I ask if you're on facebook and appreciate either my blog or my page, that you click on this link and share it on your page, even if you're not local to my meetings Bev's Weight Watcher Group Let's test the power of FB and see how many shares and views I can get xx





No comments: