Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 9 January 2014

Simple Start - made it to day 7 easy!



9th January 2013
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.Confucius

I’m a very lucky lady that I love my job and as tired as I always am by the end of the working week it’s always a good tired.  I’m so busy from Tuesday to Thursday I have to ensure I have food in the house to make good Filling & Healthy meals from or else I’m in trouble, such as last night I went to make a sandwich for my tea and the loaf had gone green mouldy!  How glad was I that I had leftover quorn mince and a packet of microwave rice!  Also I was so rushed yesterday morning as I had to go to Brownhills before my meeting to pick something up that I almost didn’t have time for breakfast, when I remembered I had a ‘crazy rush breakfast’;




Lunch though I used my Actifry, my crinkle chip cutter and I had a delicious plate of egg, chips and beans.  Some people might think I’m greedy having two eggs but I’d say a second egg is better than a slice or two of bread and butter!  It was tasty despite the fact I slightly overcooked the chips, got distracted with paperwork and hadn’t put the timer on – doh!  

Day 7 of Simple Start today, last day of week 1 and I’m feeling positive, I’ve loved being in control, I’m so glad I wrote my meal ideas last Friday and my shopping list, I know I’ve lost weight because I’ve had a sneaky peak, it’s just how much it will be tomorrow morning when I check, as of yesterday it was 5.5lb!  I’m thrilled that’s almost all my Christmas gain gone in a week, it usually takes me till the end of February to lose my Christmas weight!  It would’ve been so easy to not get back on track last week and to use moms illness and a busy January as an excuse however as I’ve already said, we can find an excuse every day and put off getting healthy, eventually though it’ll catch us up and bite us on the bum!

Moms at the hospital this morning to see the surgeon, they’ve rushed her in an appointment thankfully, so we will know much more about her options by lunchtime, my bestie Lynne is going to take her as she’s more grown up than I am and knows which questions to ask and she’ll also remember the answers unlike me, plus it means I can go to work and see my members.  I’m really looking forward to seeing my Bloxwich Babes this morning, it’s been great catching up with all my lovelies this week, and it’s the best job in the world!

Tomorrow I’m going to be in Asda at Bloxwich promoting Simple Start from 10am for a few of hours if you’re passing and fancy a natter, or if you just want to know more about Simple Start before committing.  

Now today’s going to be the test for me sticking to Simple Start, I leave the house at 7.30, I have five meetings and so much paperwork, I won’t get home tonight almost 8pm, so I need to be thinking ahead, I can’t come in tonight ravenous with no tea planned.  Right I think I’m going to defrost a piece of salmon and cook some boiled potatoes for lunch, that’s one tasty meal and I think egg fried rice for tea would be easy and fast and tasty too.  I’m going to nip to a shop for a loaf so I’ll pick up anything else I need for today then too, I’ll do my main shop at Asda tomorrow as I’m going to be there anyway.

Right I’m off, loads to do today.  Have a great one, put yourself towards the top of your priority list – Eat Gorgeous & BeYOUtiful because you my lovely MATTER MOST!

1 comment:

amanda said...

Hope your moms appointment goes well, I have started ss this morning, I planned my meals until sunday last night so as that I can stick to it x