Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 January 2014

#Simple Start, what an amazing week!



17th January 2014
When I'm trusting and being myself... everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously. Shakti Gawain

Had me a bit of a lie in this morning, only just got up (7am) and happy to report my head cold isn’t as bad as it was midweek.  Official weigh in for the end of week 2 of Simple Start, 1lb off, so that’s 6.5lb over the two weeks – I’m chuffed with that, I didn’t expect a loss this week as I’ve had a few more of those extra ProPoints that I’m supposed to! 

It’s been a great week for weight loss in my meetings, all my members returned last week from their Christmas break and this week following mostly Simple Start, some of my regulars stuck with ProPoints as they’re used to it and it works for them, anyway I’ve seen some amazing results, 1048lb has been lost at the scales in total, that’s 75 stone!  

Here are just a few of the comments posted on my facebook this week;

Rachael - First weigh in on the simple start and well chuffed 8.5 lb lighter !!

Donna - Boom I lost 5lb sooo pleased 

Jet - 4lb lost yippee just another 2lb and it will b a stone so over the moon !!!!

AnnMarie - I LOST 3.5 lb yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy Dead chuffed!!!!!

Lisa - GOBSMACKED at the scales, SS does work, 8.5lb lighter after months of yo-yo ing, really looking forward to this week

Caroline - Yes lost 5lb be happy to loose 2 next week then that will be my xmas weight off xx
Claire - 3 and half lb lost.. so pleased 

Catherine -  12lb on in 3 weeks over Christmas 14lb off in 1 doing ss. I am so happy and in control let's hope I can keep it up x

Emma - STS over Xmas, lost 3lb this week I'm (1) not as bloated as normal and (2) enjoying cooking! Basically did f&h last week (I.e. I pointed my treats because I had a bottle o vino on Friday lol)

Debbie - It took me 3 weeks to put 3lb on and only 1 week to lose 4 on ss now that's a good turn around I would say so I'm happy love ss never hungry

Rebecca - I lost 2lb this week. Love SS, gained 3lb over Christmas. My goal is to lose 2lb a week which would push me close to my goal of 8 stone lighter by this time next year. On the plus side my wish tin is £2 up xx

Amanda - I lost 3lb Thought I'd lose more after sticking to SS religiously and exercising more x


Yes I think I can say my members are feeling the love for Weight Watchers, Simple Start and ProPoints, and Amanda bless her was just being greedy wanting more ;-)

A lot of my members were scared to get weighed as they didn’t think they were going to lose weight as they’d eaten so well all week and enjoyed their meals, in their words ‘they didn’t feel like they were on a diet’ I was particularly over the moon for Rachel, she really didn’t want to get weighed, I’ve often tried to get her to try Filling & Healthy but she was just sure she’d overeat and this week was terrified to trust herself with Simple Start and her portions, yet when she did step on, she’d lost a staggering 8.5lb!  The relief for her was fabulous, and she told me she hadn’t been fussed about missing her weekly McDonalds and had really enjoyed all the meals she’d had – that’s what I call a real result, healthy & happy!

Yesterday was a fast food kind of day, I had a bowl of bite size Shreddies for breakfast, and a couple of Weight Watcher wraps for lunch stuffed with chicken, ham and salad – I added a bit of dill too, was a really nice flavour.  Tea I managed to cook, I did chips in my Actifry and had an egg with them, plus 4 slice of low calorie brown bread!  I’ve been hungry the last few days so eaten inbetween meals, not sure if the hunger was down to genuine hunger, tiredness or hormones but either way I’ve fed it good stuff like chicken or ham and I’ve still managed to have a loss.  My 49 weeklies and activity ProPoints (of which I earned 30 this week) went on wine, a packet of quavers and also I stole the chicken skin I was going to throw away (some things I just have no willpower for resisting).

On a positive I still have quite a lot of food going on in my fridge, freezer and cupboards so I don’t think I need to get as much shopping this week, will check before making writing meal plan and list.

Right I’m off to do my paperwork and get me some breakfast, have a great day, EatGorgeous & BeYOUtiful. xx


No comments: