Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 5 January 2014

Simple Start - Short & Sweet ;)



5th January 2013
A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.  Tom Stoppard
 
Made it through Day 2 of Simple Start quite easily actually, had myself a delicious breakfast, egg, beans, mushrooms and toast, then we were working on the house all day so I barely thought about food, I’m taking advantage of my brothers talents whilst he’s here!  For tea we had chicken curry and brown rice, delicious and I just grabbed a handful of ham and some fruit at lunchtime because I hadn’t got time to make anything and also my kitchen was upside down because of the shelves my brother was fixing in there and the new light fitting.


We were on the go all day until I went to bed gone ten, I earned 11pp on my pedometer = result!  My kitchen is fab, still untidy as he’s doing the utility room now but when he’s finished it is going to be fab, I’ll have so much more storage space which will make my life so much easier!  And I’ll have a shelf in the kitchen for my Weight Watcher cookbooks.

If I can get some order in the chaos that is my house then hopefully I can then start to maintain it!  I had to laugh helping mom sort her room, I found a drawer with about 100 tea towels and 50 dishcloths in – I keep buying more because I can never find a dishcloth because I didn’t know that was where she kept them – they’re now in the utility room!

Cottage pie for lunch today, I’d forgot it was in the fridge so that’ll go in the oven and be a quick meal and I just fancy egg and chips, if I get chance I may have to make a Simple Start version of them, mmm tasty, with baked beans, nice!  

In which case I won’t have egg or beans for breakfast, I might have bacon medallion, tomato & mushroom toastie, that’ll do me nicely.

Just need to sort my sleep out now, woke at stupid o’clock again even though I went to bed late, early nights work best for me then it doesn’t matter if I wake early.

Anyway gonna keep it short this morning as I really do have a mess downstairs to sort out, worth it though as my kitchen looks like something Jamie Oliver would be proud of ;)

Eat Gorgeous – I plan to!

BeYOUtiful – because we both are!


No comments: