Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 24 July 2021

WOW how much have our members lost!

Saturday 24th July 2021
Losing weight is hard, being fat is hard - choose your hard!


I love food and alcohol so yeah losing weight is hell hard but I know I need to do it, I don't want to be unhealthy and risk my future health, so I'll continue to work at it.  The more I do it, the easier it gets because those habits are changing, well I'm building healthier habits and putting the bad ones to sleep.

After walking Alfie yesterday my sis came and sat with him so I could go do a bit of shopping, it was nice to get out the house for a couple of hours dog free, still no fun wearing a mask in shops though, but I did it. 

Then when I got home I had a play with my new Weber, used it as an oven to cook this beautiful piece of pork, gonna enjoy a pork salad later, I know it should be on baps with stuffing but I also know that'll probably give me acid or heartburn, which I'm gutted to say so do the smoothies so they're maybe not the best idea for starting the day sadly, helped remind me why I don't eat a lot of fruit.  

I have to admit, I've never been a fan of eating outside, always thought I have a perfectly good oven why am I cooking in the garden, but I'm sold by the Weber, my brother showed me how to use it and I've never been able to cook a joint in the oven, but that is delicious.  Obviously it's a lot of meat for one woman and her dog but it'll freeze, so in future to make use of all the coal I'm using I'll cook a couple of joints, get my moneys worth, then fill my freezer, it cooks a whole chicken beautifully so on days my sister fancies one we can do two and have one each.

Other than repotting my olive tree, I relaxed the rest of the day, food wise, I had my shake for breakfast, acid indigestion for the rest of the day!  Some cooked chicken for lunch and a pork and apple sauce sandwich for dinner with a glass of wine.  

We sat outside till six, it was much cooler yesterday, but I was still uncomfortable in bed last night, tossing and turning, then when the alarm went off, I could've slept, typical ay.  The rain didn't come but it's forecast possibly this afternoon, here's hoping it cools everything down and gives the gardens a water.  There's the middle aged brain coming out in me. 

We're close to a milestone weight loss total for the huddles this morning, I do hope we hit it, especially as it's Elle's birthday, I've not seen success at the scales like this in a long time, so it's great to see people are finding what suits them and doing that.  I love that there's different plans being followed from calories to Keto.  OH and keep your eye out on Facebook to find out the total if we hit it and I'll post on blog obviously tomorrow. 

Anyways I need to go get ready for work, thinking a Slimfast or cold coffee for breakfast to use them up, I picked up some canned cafe lattes in Home Bargains yesterday for 49p, they're great for when I forget to make my own, which I have every day since I had the idea of doing it!

Enjoy your day, hope to see some of you this morning :) 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x





No comments: