Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 4 July 2021

Can the rain please go away

Sunday 4th July 2021
Good morning BeYOUtiful, be kind to yourself today x



What is with this weather!  My brother had to work under a gazebo yesterday to get scaffolding boards cut ready for my living room, then it did go alright later on so we put some of the garden furniture and cushions out and all of a sudden the biggest bloody downfall you've every seen so they ended up with the neighbours all sheltering.  Thankfully though it stopped and the rest of the night was dry so they watched the football in the garden and we were all sensibly in bed by 11, yay to sleep and yay to winning the football.  I know nothing about football, not a sports fan but I do know it's great when your country wins a quarter final. 

We had Chinese for tea too, Alfie loves the chicken out my chow mein, so I end up with a plain chow mein by the time he's sated, all good though as I had a couple of sweet and sour spare ribs.

What a day, started off with Terry getting more wound up over things than normal, the weather, the fact he's running out of time, the weather, the fact he's got to paint skirting that's been fitted wrong and cut in white on brown walls and brown tile floors, the weather, his hangover, oh and did I mention the weather?  Anyway, I was so tired, I left half hour early crying, I couldn't handle the volume yesterday morning, so Alfie and I went and sat on Greggs car park for half hour and shared a sausage and bacon baguette.   

I went and enjoyed our huddle, which as always was fab, then when I got back all was calm again.  Although I'm glad I left when I did because he accidently kicked over a tin of white gloss paint in the living room after I'd gone, thankfully it was water based and he knows what he's doing. 

Tommy the little lad from next door calmed him down coming round and saying 'workman, workman are you coming outside?' Terry explained he'd be out when he'd done the painting and Tommy went home and said to his nan, "how long does painting take because the workman's been ages".  

I drove to Birmingham airport to pick Alexis up (Terry's wife) had to drive round for half hour whilst she cleared customs etc, but the airports deserted, quite weird. 

We had a cracking evening, lots of laughter and new friends made with my neighbours and my bro and his wife.   That decking is going to see some great times going forward, laughter really is the best medicine. 

I'm hoping he gets some more of my living room done today, I can't wait to see my mirror when it's finished and it situ, I've had the idea in my imagination for months now.  

Anyway, I had a lie in - check me out - so I'm gonna go get sorted ready for our huddle zoom at 9, hopefully sort my house out a bit today too, that'll be nice.  

Here's to a Sunday of smiles!

Mwah, luv you

Love me xx


No comments: