Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 2 July 2021

Here's to a busy Friday this end

Friday July 2nd 2021
Owl you need is love.


Love, love, love our huddles, Elle and I are a great team if I do say so myself and we are enjoying working together so much, we aren't just getting members we already knew, we are meeting lots of new people and it's much more relaxed and fun, we're very grateful to everyone supporting us. 

I'm particularly loving this week because it is all about food and I think we'll make sure more are in the future because let's be honest, foods the reason we have the weight problem in the first place, well that and alcohol! 

Workwise on the home front is over the worst, he's had a good nights sleep I think, poor bloke was so tired yesterday and in so much pain with his foot, back and shoulder, it's rubbish ain't it, our work ethic doesn't get any less but our bodies can't keep up and we get frustrated.  I really felt for him yesterday because I know I'm the same when I'm trying to do some things.  I did save him some work though, I spent an hour carrying round 50 x 4.8m decking boards to the back garden so he didn't have too.  I feel so bloomin helpless that I can't do more, but he's a perfectionist (which is why I'm always happy to wait till he can do my jobs, cos they get done properly!) and wouldn't let me.

I finally had a proper cooked meal, trout, rice and roasted pepper and I went in Sainsbury's last night, I honestly don't remember the last time I went in there, it was before the first lockdown, I didn't browse, didn't have time, I just wanted to get his czech lager because it was on offer and if I spend £50 instore at  Sainsbury's on my UW cashback card I get 3% cashback from my shopping and from filling up at their petrol station which I needed to do as my tank was empty, so that'll be about £4 off my bills this month just for that.  It all adds up don't it, I've spent a few quid in B&Q too which is %% cashback, happy days.

I'm going to paint the new fence panels today if he'll let me!  I was hoping his lad would come and do it but he's said he's got too much on, hey ho, I just don't like watching him get the panels out because of his back, it's going to completely go then we'll all be knackered!

The decking is looking the business though, we'll be able to have a disco on it, it's that big!  I sat out on the one half last night with Alfie eating my tea and watching the sun go down, whilst Terry carried on doing the other end and I thought, yeah, this is gonna be lovely doing this every night and in the morning, it's good to spend time outside and now I'll be able to do it without walking a load of sand back into the house. 

Living room next, can't wait to sit in a room where there aren't dust sheets on the furniture and half of the stuffs in the kitchen, oh and my tv's at a height where I'm looking across not up, I like my tele on the same level as my head, I don't know how people have them on the wall, it would give me a crick in my neck. 

Anyway, I'm off, got stuff to do, cheer leader for my bro ain't I, I'm there to listen to him talk about anything he wants too or rant when he's frustrated, I can be an emotional punching bag for a week or two if it's helping him.  I just wished I could wave a magic wand and take away all our pain, if only ay!

Have a fab Friday, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: