Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 July 2021

Family & Friends are everything

Tuesday 12th July 2021
Family and friends are the most precious things in life.

I'm writing this on Monday night because I have to get up at 3am and by the time you all read it, they'll be on the plane heading home, it's gonna be quiet in my house!  I haven't watched tele for 3 weeks, guess what I'm doing all weekend :) 

I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for everything he's done for me this last few weeks, plus we've had some laughs, tears, oh and a few arguments too!  You can't have two Longsdens in the same house and not expect fireworks at some point, but we've not fallen out cos we is grown ups now :) 

Then...

now!


I now have an amazing living room to relax in and an incredible garden to do the same, I already had a lovely bedroom and a fab kitchen so my life is complete from a living happy point of view and for someone who likes to stay home, I can't ask for more, I bloody love it all, it's incredible.  He's worked so hard, the only think I wished I could've magic'd for him would've been England winning but it wasn't to be, maybe the World Cup ay, it'll be a reason for him to come back.  Ooo I better get starting his to do list :) 

They're upstairs packing their cases, his music is still blaring, he never turns it off, he loves it, like I said it's gonna be so quiet!  Well it's 8pm and I've managed to stay on track, I've had 1092 calories so far today, still need a bit of tea before I go to bed.  I've clocked up nearly 14k steps and almost 10km, I'll take that.  I'll start the deep clean once they've gone, work my way down from upstairs but not tomorrow as I'll be shattered.  There's no rush is there now, I can do everything in my own time, I can't wait to binge watch tele, eat a salad and cuddle up with Alfie on the settee.  Oh and go to bed at 8pm!

I'm fancying fish fingers tomorrow/today depending when this is read lol, I've got focaccia being delivered they'd be nice with them mmmm, bit of salad, nice.  Got my tomatoes ready too, for my toast, but not till Wednesday, just need to make it through tomorrow, might even have some tinned fruit and yogurt!  Check me out.  

Looking forward to the huddle, cars in for an MOT, not sure it'll pass but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  My savings have took a massive dent so why not wipe them out completely lol, gotta have a car ain't I.  

Right I'm off, here's to a bit of quiet and calm, chilling and watching tele, sitting in silence and doing some yoga.  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: