Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 14 July 2021

7 hours & 57 minutes

Wednesday 14th July 2021
Be the things you loved most about the people who are gone.


Oh I do love sleep and I had just shy of 8 hours, chuffed with that, it's been 21st June since I did that, the night before Terry arrived!  I got them safely to the airport and they're back home and happy up their mountain.  Alfie's literally slept constantly since they went, I think they broke him lol.  

I weighed at the huddle as it was Tuesday, so I knew having visitors was going to help me lose weight, especially as yellow chips became his new favourite choice of carb!  I had lost a pound the day his arrived, the Tuesday after I gained 3lb, but last week I lost 2 of those pounds and yesterday I lost another half, so only a 1/2lb gain over the 3 weeks, that'll be the weight of the white straight jacket I'm having to wear now since spending 3 weeks with our Terry 😂 

Another day in control, I ended on 1846 calories, so slightly over my goal, but happy with that as I did manage 16180 steps and was active for 59 minutes.  I'd been up since 3am so to make it through the day and not overeat was impressive if I do say so myself.  Great huddles yesterday definitely helped and I deep cleaned my kitchen, my fridge is all lovely and tidy now and stocked.  No shopping now till August, especially as I had to pay the tv licence yesterday, my first as mom had hers free because of her age.  

I'm trying my salad and fruit stuff higher up in the fridge as recommended in some of the research I did for last weeks huddle https://lovefoodhatewaste.com/

This is my fridge now; 
They sent me a substitution for my focaccia rolls so I've ended up with two lots of flat breads, I'll put some in freezer, just need to tidy it up next.  
249 v 97 calories each, only 4 calories difference per 100g though, the choice as they say is yours! You can opt for a bigger one or one/two smaller ones.


I had toast and butter for breakfast to use some of the bread I'd bought for Terry and Alexis, not the bread I'd usually buy, but it's not being wasted, I' might have it again this morning with my yummy Terry tomatoes on if I have time, there's oil in them so not sure it'll save calories not having the butter but it'll be delicious, healthy and filling. 

I tried a slim fast cafe latte for my lunch yesterday, I wasn't really hungry and I was busy cleaning the kitchen, they're quite thick so I added ice, they're okay, not as nice as proper cold latte's but they do have all the nutrition in them you need for a meal, so I'll finish the pack I've bought and won't bother again, they were on offer for £8.90 for 6 so £1.48 a bottle, but I'd rather have something else I think, did curb my appetite though, I have to admit, so who knows.   Tomatoes on toast would cost loads less than that!  On a budget now ain't I!

I prepped my dinner before leaving for the evening huddle and it took about 25 minutes to cook when I got back, was worth it too, absolutely delicious for 478 calories, that included a dollop of tartare sauce, mmm.  



I did partake in a glass or two of red and watched a couple of episodes of 911, then started to fall asleep on the settee so took myself off to bed.  It was lovely sitting in my new room and relaxing, it was also lovely to open the back door and walk out onto my decking and enjoy my garden, watering my plants, so much nicer than getting sand everywhere and walking it all round the house.    I'm very, lucky to have my lovely house looking so good. 

Right, I better get a wriggle on, I had a lie in till 6.05!  Need to shower and get ready for huddle, it's our second one at Wimborne Road.

Here's to another healthy day, I'll see how I feel when I get back, I'll either do a little more tidying or I'll have a day of relaxing and catching up on my tv, we shall see.  I also want to cook something with 3 small sweet potatoes I have in the kitchen, so any suggestions let me know. 

I'm off, mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: