Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 9 July 2021

I'm a v v happy woman!

Friday 9th July 2021
To whoever has my voodoo doll, can you take some of the stuffing out, I need to lose weight!



I had a brilliant day yesterday, I bloomin love our huddles, because there's the two of us bouncing off each other, it reminds me of when mom used to come to the meetings with me and we'd do the same, obviously Elle's way younger, but funny wise and banter, she can more than hold her own, she's keeping me under control too, which can never be a bad thing!  It was great to see more new members yesterday too, yeah loving our huddles. 

To finish my day off lovely, my living room was completed yesterday, Terry did all the finishing touches, like painting the trunking, redoing the radiator shelf because he wasn't happy with the width, putting a new light fitting in to match the mirror and shelves, so I took a few photos; 

 


 

 



 


Then spent an hour putting a few bits on the shelves and my concrete man back in pride of place.  I bloody love it, it's amazing, it's so me and it's the room I've been planning for years whilst I sat looking after mom.

I've ordered me a Weber BBQ too and today Terry shall mostly be adding me a BBQ cooking station to my decking, then providing me with cooking lessons to cook my meat like he does, it's so good!  He even cooked us a curry last night with the leftover chicken, he's a good lad ain't it, no wonder Alexis is always smiling, she can just relax and let him carry on, as long as she ignores the balling and shouting when he's working. 

Got a busy day today, I've been given my instructions, I'm to empty the summerhouse so that he can sort it and put it all in order as I'm gonna use it as a shed going forward.  He's told me going forward I'm to buy a newspaper so he knows it's that date and take photos of the house with me holding the paper so he can see it's all clean and tidy 😜 he calls me a scuzbag aka Stig of the dump.  I know what I'm like which is why I've gone for a minimalist room and cupboards upstairs so it can all be put out of sight!

I'm off now to enjoy my day, hope you do the same. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: