Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 3 July 2021

Bloody rain, anyone got a gazebo?

Saturday 3rd July 2021
What if the hokey cokey is what it's really all about? 



I was born to be wild, but only till about 9pm or so, it was around midnight again before we went to bed so as you can imagine when Alexa started playing an alarm at half five, I was like what?  Already!  It'll all be worth it though and we had two of Terry's lads round helping with the finishing touches on the decking and also felting the alley way round and then their other halves came over for a couple of hours, so the decking has already been christened!  It looks amazing by the way, the photos are going to have to wait until it's all been cleaned off and it's stopped raining - boo, we needed one more dry day, so a little gutted this morning and wishing and hoping it'll stop!

All the fence panels got creocoted yesterday, both sides so they're treated and will last years now, Terry finished the decking boards, Dan put in little blue lights at the end which look lovely when it goes dark. 

All I need to do now is paint a H on it and you could land a helicopter!  Seriously it's huge!  I blooming love it and can't wait to do a bit of yoga out there and sit eating my breakfast and enjoying a cuppa, oh and of course a glass of wine in the evenings. 

My sister made us an amazing steak and kidney pie, so when our visitors left late, I warmed some up in a bowl, was amazing as always.

Then I've woke up this morning to find one of my UW team has hit the 20 plus club which is just brilliant and I signed up a customer too yesterday saving another lovely couple money and making their life easier. 

This rain is gonna cause us major problems now, we need a gazebo so Terry can do the rest of his work so it's either a drive to b&q now before I get to work or oh I don't know, so I better go. 

Here's to a great day and an England win to cheer the country up more!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: