Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 July 2019

YAY, it's Friday!

Friday 19th July 2019
Our scars are a reminder of when life tried to break us but failed.

My gorgeous flowers from a BeYOUtiful lady x

Another good day other than my ankle finally giving up, I must have gone over on it or twisted it some time back as its been tight for weeks but yesterday its gone worse, it's swollen now, so I'll not be walking (apart from Alfies) for a few days in the hope it calms down.   

My food was delicious yesterday, breakfast was chucky eggs and soldiers (7SP), I loved them, not had them in so long.
 

lunch was fish in breadcrumbs 7SP, potatoes 5SP ðŸ˜‹ I had my eating head on yesterday so I decided to eat well and hope it would steer me away from junk. 


This was my 3SP tea, I'm loving the new WW bakes and had them dipped in my mustard & 0% Greek yogurt, the olives were the only other thing I had to point. 


We drew the raffle and Eileen Jones won it, we ended up with £500 to be donated to the community church, with this raffle, I made and sold another blanket, people gave us money and of course the tea money that's taken when the ladies make the tea for us.   You're all amazing and the minister and his team were thrilled when I popped in to hand it over, I think they thought I was there to have a moan when I knocked the door ;)


I'm having a 'me' day today, I'm going to finish all my office work asap, then I'm going to have a bath, followed by my weekly massage, then the rest of the day I plan to chill with my crochet.  I'll give Alfie another walk if I must but if it rains he may not want one.

Do you know what I loved about my workshops yesterday, other than the humour, the weight loss and the honesty of people talking about their bodies!  I loved that in one of my workshops of the members that stayed, only one had lost weight and the others that hadn't were absolutely okay with their maintains or little gains because that's life, they'd been a little too busy to focus, or been enjoying life a little too much, that's real life right there and I love i.

I think more and more of my members are realising that it's only when you love and accept yourself completely that you are able to value yourself enough to voluntarily choose to eat healthier and more more.  Our acceptance of ourselves should be unconditional, not based of our food intake or our dress size.

Here's to a very, great day, I have a full fridge, shoppings been delivered so I can have something delicious to eat - ooo I think my cheese and onion pie is being made today, nom nom, that's me sorted!

Luv ya, mwah

Love me xx


No comments: