Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 7 July 2019

A very, great day

Sunday 7th July 2019
Good people bring out the good in people. 


Let’s not talk about my diet yesterday, let’s just say there were only two meals involved and both would’ve wiped out my weeklies individually!  But hey we had a great day. 

£269 raised for the Black Country Food Bank at the Arun Day, Carol once again did us proud with her tombola organising skills, we did get wet though, towards the end people were buying tickets just so we could pack up and get out of the rain!  I looked like I was entering a wet T-shirt competition.  The rain stopped the minute I got home, you couldn’t make it up could you! 
My Carol is a bloody superstar!

The icing on the cake was mom was absolutely okay when I got back, she didn’t sulk because I’d been out. She wanted chips for her birthday dinner so that’s what we had from the chippy  

We started to look for something to watch later on and caught the second half of Harry Hills alien fun capsule and she was proper belly laughing so I downloaded the four previous episodes and we spent a couple of hours watching them. It was lovely to see her happy and giggling, really was. After almost an hour of the voice she started to turn so I suggested bed time, it’s almost like a switch gets turned on and she changes. She’s lovely again the morning and I’m just walking Alfie before meeting my bro, hopefully he’s up for it as it was his birthday yesterday too. 

If it’s another gain this week I’ll take it as yesterday was great, I was out and not worrying about my mom, doing “normal” stuff, it was good.  It was also great to see real community spirit, it ain’t a bad place to live.  Yeah yesterday was a very, great day. 


Back to the plan today though, something healthy for lunch.  Short blog today, I've got a walk to enjoy, have a great day, it won't rain today, we're not doing a tombola lol. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: