Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 18 July 2019

Thursday already!

Thursday 18th July
Your attitude determines your direction.


Yeah the housework thing yesterday, it didn't really happen, well it did a bit, I did the floors downstairs and tidied the living room a bit, then my back started to twinge (I'm sure I'm allergic to housework) and it was so hot, that instead I decided to walk to my weigh in, I much preferred the 4.5 mile round trip than an hour spent cleaning.

When I woke up this morning and lay there trying to work out what day it was, I couldn't believe how quickly the week had gone again, already Thursday!  Life is flying past at such a speed, 6 calendar months tomorrow until my 50th!

I lost 2lb YAY, that's the gain from the last few weeks gone, so back to 12st 9lb from 13st 4.5lb, 9.5lb gone, if I lose next week, I'll be the lightest I've been in a good 18 months, so that's good news.

Not the best shot, my halo is shining too brightly 😝 here’s to another great week! WW works, checking in each week is working for me! Thanks Elle xx

Another lovely day with mom, spent my spare time sitting watching rubbish tv with her whilst finishing off the baby blanket I needed to get done, now to play with the pretty wool I bought from my shopping try last weekend.  Can't wait!  Crochet comes before housework in the dictionary, as it should.  

Food wise was a bit random, I was so hungry when I got back from my walk, I opened the fridge found a bit of leftover mash and one sausage, so I ate the sausage and made a mash potato sandwich which filled the gap.  Wasn't hungry lunchtime and was making mom a sandwich so I had a jam sandwich, just one slice of bread, it was lovely, can't remember the last time I had one but I don't think it will be long before I have another!  I indulged in some WW bakes, we've had a new flavour, here's moms verdict. https://www.facebook.com/bevww/videos/10156999284880862/ 

Then for my tea, I tried the new WW tomato, herb & honey sauce, it's 1SP a portion and there's 2 portions in the packet (I ate both), had it with 80g pasta (8SP) and 4 Penn Road Butchers chicken sausages (2SP), although Alfie had one sausage at least.  Delicious fast food at it's finest, was in my belly in 15 minutes!


The workshops were as good as ever, another great day all round, I'm loving my life right now, long may it continue #MyMay was the best thing I've done in a long time, it can be #MyMonth any time of year now, continually putting me up there at the top of my list and taking care of me doesn't just help me, it helps everyone around me too because when I feel good, I get more done.  

We're drawing the raffle for the blanket tonight, I'm thrilled with how well we've done and I'll let you know the total raised for the community cafe tomorrow.

Let's all have a very, great day - we've got this!  Mwah, 

Luv ya, 


Love me xx 

No comments: