Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 July 2019

Tireder than a tired thing on tired tablets

Friday 12th July 2019
She believed she could but she was tired.  So she rested & you know what? The world went on without her & it was okay.  She knew she could try again tomorrow.


That's me this morning, I could lie in bed all morning but you can't do that when you're a grown up with responsibilities can you, so instead I'm up and will do the things that have to be done but then then rest of my day will be spend relaxing and recharging my batteries.  It's the good kind of tired when you know you've earned it, I've had a busy week and I've been active, oh and I've only had 6 hours sleep last night and the night before and I'm a 7-8 hour sleep kind of girl.  So yeah a lazy day ahead, although saying that, I will be crocheting as I have a blanket to finish, well two actually but the first one is for a raffle prize, we're raising funds for the Community Cafe they want to build at my Thursday venue (St John's Methodist Church) I think it's a great idea, anything that brings together a community and helps the people living in it is brilliant in my eyes, they've going to have a dementia cafe, help people get back into work, help those with special needs, have internet facilities for those without - oh and not forgetting a cracking new coffee machine and a panini maker ;) well that's good enough for me.  No seriously, it's a great, ambitious project so we're raising money to help.  This is the blanket, 


 
It will be bigger than this as I have those two balls left, so I reckon easily the size of a double bed and will hang over the side a bit.  £2 a ticket, you can get tickets directly from me or send the money via Paypal bev_ww@yahoo.co.uk and I'll let you know the number of your ticket.  If I've raised enough by Thursday evening we'll draw the winner then (I should have), I've donated the wool and the time involved so every penny will go to the cause.  It's really super chunky wool, a real statement piece, very trendy and chic :) 













So back to yesterday as that's my day sorted, I've even charged my kindle up so I can start reading as I crochet, as tele and moms shows are just repetitive these days, I've seen most of them at least one.

I had a damn good WW day, my workshops were great, lots of weight loss and laughter, love and support, there ain't a better place to be when you need a bit of support and understanding.  This helped to keep me on track, this was my food day; 


Started my day with a 3SP scrambled egg sandwich and a mug of tea.



Lunch was 3SP too, mackerel in brine, tuna in low fat mayo (1SP), salad dressing (1SP), olives (1SP), eggs, mixed leaves, tomatoes, beetroot. 

  
Dinner was my 12SP treat I have a little Penn Road Butchers lattice chicken pie addiction going on!  There's just enough pastry to satisfy but not enough to give me heartburn! 

I did have a few bits after including the last bit of St Agur from the fridge and a pack of pom bears, not forgetting my wine (but less that the last few Thursdays) so I ended on 35 if you include my skimmed milk that I've just realised I didn't track that.  That's really good for me, especially when I was tired when I got home and mom had one on her all the time I was home, I didn't let her mood send me to the kitchen for comfort I just sat and let it wash over me.

I need to do a proper shop but it won't be today, I could do an online one, actually I will so I can start adding stuff to the basket as I think about it and at some point I'll order, I want to think about what I need, not just buy stuff.  I can live on what I have in kitchen for a couple of days, the only thing I'm really missing is good veggies, although I do have salad left so that'll do, I have another lattice pie, I'm tempted with, actually I have 2 as they're 3 for £10, I wonder if I can tempt mom.  

Right now for the paperwork, once that's done the only thing I 'have' to do is go for my massage, I don't think I'll be walking there today, although you never know, I might get a sudden burst of energy once I've walked Alfie, we shall see.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'm off for a mooch round the wool shop in Much Wenlock https://www.facebook.com/ippikin/, hopefully mom will be okay with me being out a few extra hours after my workshop, the shop just looks so lovely and it's been recommended and because they have a sale this weekend, I just can't help myself ;) 

Here's to surviving the day, staying on track, day 3 of my WW week, we got this, let's do the best we can and take care of these bodies we belong in.  

Luv ya, mwah 

Love me xx  






No comments: