Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 5 July 2019

Sitting here with tears in my eyes now!

Friday 5th July 2019
Be patient with yourself.  Nothing in nature blooms all year!

Well as I mentioned in Thursday's blog, Wednesday wasn't great but I left it there and had a great day yesterday, so if you had a bad Thursday, remind yourself yesterday is heavy - put it down, leave it there in the past.  I had a lovely day with my members, we chuckled at the silliness that is life and agreed to do our best to eat well and take care of ourselves.  

My food day was much better too, I started it with this delicious omelette for a mere one Smart Point, I only had to point the 2 bacon medallions, the asparagus, mushrooms and eggs are zero hero's.



After walking Alfie round the block - yes he's absolutely fine again now!  A bit of hay fever for sure, I think I have it too, that or a summer cold anyway, but I don't feel bad so I'm thinking it's all the grass they've been cutting on the green.  I made this for lunch, it took 15 minutes max, turkey mince, diced veggies and WW teriyaki marinade, bargain for 2SP for the entire panful, especially as the blue dragon teriyaki marinade worked out at 14SP for the same quantity - ouch!




delicious served in lettuce cups.

For my dinner I had this chicken balti, which was 11SP (but there's at least 1 chicken breast in it so that would make it 9SP really), got to say I can't do that cauliflower rice though, it's not good. 

I've just had a love walk with Alfie, he met up with his pal and they lay on the green whilst I chatted with Kel.    A lovely start to the day.  


Mom's just walked in my office and this is how quickly things can change in life, I'm now sat here crying (I'm okay, it's good to let the emotions out, bottling stuff up is bad for you), Mark and Ian gave her a card with money in last night and as I knew would happen she'd lost the money by this morning, we always find it but she gets herself so wound up over it.  I left her looking for it when I went out with Alfie saying 'don't worry, it'll show up it always does and when you find it, I'll have it and put it safe'.  She's just handed this note to me and said, "I've been waiting for you"


I'll leave you with this thought, so we have excess fat - who cares, if your brain works and your general health is good, it's a small price to pay for enjoying the finer things in life.  Let's all agree to do the best we can to take care of ourselves and love those around us, be kind where possible and let's enjoy this sunshine.

I'm off to give my mom some love xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me

No comments: