Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 28 July 2019

Meh to the rain!

Sunday 28th July 2019
Not all the stars belong to the sky.



Well it looks like another rainy day in front of the tv with my crochet!  Not complaining though, I actually like it when the weather dictates my plans and forces me to stop and rest, I know my ankle isn't 100% but I was going to still walk with my brother, so this is the universe telling me 'Erm, hell now you're not!'

Day 3 of the happiness challenge, today is mediate - Argghhh I hear some of you cry!  I can't do it, I don't see the point, blah blah blah.  Give it a go, if you have the WW app, there's the headspace section which gives you some easy, short go to exercises, go try one of those.  Or check out Youtube, google meditation for beginners, have a play with it.  Maybe try a walking meditation you might find that easier.

The thing with happiness is it doesn't come ready made, it comes from your actions.  If you look at what you have in your life, you'll always have more, if you look at what you don't have in your life, you'll never have enough!  I love my life despite all it's challenges, I feel blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people.

And if you think you have problems, I'll have you know I ran out of my wool yesterday, so I can't finish my baby blanket!  I need to order or fetch more, so I spent yesterday trying out something new, a pattern from my crochet subscription, it's a little toy thing, I didn't use the wool supplied I used a thicker one to make it easier for me to see the stitches, but because I wasn't concentrating and because there's UK and USA terms, I used the wrong stitch and ended up doing the first side, 3 times larger than it should've been so had to start again, didn't get much crochet done at all yesterday but I did make myself giggle every time I looked at this huge, elongated teddy thing.  I've almost got both sides finished now, just need to crochet them together, I'll be keeping him because every time I look at him in the future, he'll make me smile and remind me that mistakes are all part of learning.

My second box arrived yesterday so I can if I fancy try a project out of there today, there was some gorgeous wool in the box in glorious colours, those boxes arriving really make me smile, love opening them and seeing what surprises they've sent this month.

Anyway, here's to a lovely day, whatever the weather does!

Luv ya, mwah


Love me xx

No comments: