Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Midweek, let's make it wonderful

Wednesday 17th July 
you get what you work for not what you wish for. 



Out walking Alfie, it’s a lovely fresh morning and I’m feeling good. I was planning on walking to my weigh in but I think instead I’m going to use that time (we only get so many hours in a day) to do housework, that’ll earn me FitPoints too (4FP per hour) even if it’s not as enjoyable, I’ll be glad u did it afterwards. I will do a bit of a workout too.  Yesterday I found a 6 week workout plan on the WW website with videos https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/m/cms/ww-fitness-videos 
There are lots of different videos on their but the 6 week one would be ideal to see you through the school holidays maybe! 

I’m hoping for a weight loss today, I’ve had a much better week, not been obsessed by food as I can be so hopefully that’s helped. Yesterday was a scotch egg for breakfast, steak salad for lunch and a WW cheese and tomato sandwich for tea. Mom did force feed me half bag of Walkers crisps and a sugar free biscuit but that’s not the end of the world.  She was really good again yesterday which is brilliant.  Although she’s become the dog whisperer at around 4am!  If he hasn’t slept on her bed she comes looking for him and her ‘whisper’ is about as quiet as a donkey neighing!  Yes being woke up to “Alfie, Alfie” in a creepy loud whisper in the worst alarm call going, at least I managed to snooze back off. 

Crochet has kept my fingers busy as I’ve got a baby blanket to finish and I had to finish the one I’m raffling too, we’re raising lots of pennies for the Community cafe at the church in Bloxwich, I hope other businesses and groups help and support the project. 

lots of people tell me they’d love to be able to crochet and I alway tell them to try YouTube like I did, both Bella Coco and Blossom crochet both do videos to learn a granny square but that wool shop I went to on Saturday do workshops, it’d make a lovely morning out, Much Wenlock is about half hour away and it’s such a pretty village, it has the priory to walk round too. https://www.ippikinyarns.com

Loved my workshops yesterday, morning and evening ones have completely different vibes and they’re all brilliant, 88lb lost on the morning, can’t remember the nights now but I know a lot were looking forward to the school break as they work in schools. 

Going to do an online shop today too as my sis is going to make me a pie, that’s my weekend sorted, I’ll save some for my bro and save me a few million points, her cheese and onion pie is not low fat! 

These are a food find by a friend, I think Sainsbury's sell them.  Deli Kitchen subwich, 4SP each.

Now what to eat today, no clue but I know I’ll be okay as I only have healthy stuff in really and I feel good so will eat good. I like feeling like this, it’s not about what I weigh it’s about how I feel and finding that balance between enjoying indulgent food but not too often that it’s detrimental to my health. 

Oh ma’an having to backtrack my walk as dropped my poo bags, Alfie’s not impressed, actually I’m surprised he’s coming with me to be honest, he’s usually so stubborn. I’ve picked up 3 bags of other people’s dog mess, they’ve bagged it up and left it!  What is wrong with people!

Anyway not the kind of conversation you want at this time of the morning really is it.  So I’ll be on my way, still walking, got a busy day ahead of me hoping to get the living room done before mom gets up, it’s easier that way. 

Enjoy your day, take care of you. Remember it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, 8 weeks for friends and family and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Let’s make the most of summer! Mwah 💋 

Luv ya,

Love me x


No comments: