Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 2 June 2019

WOW, seeing success on the screen!

Sunday 2nd June 2019
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle & gorgeous at the end.


I got home from work yesterday morning and Alfie wasn't in the walking mood, so I decided as I'd have been out for an hour anyway so mom wouldn't notice the difference that I'd go and have a walk on my own, so glad I did, not only did it make me feel good, it also upped my fit points so I ended the day on 15k steps and 20 FitPoints, 87 active minutes, 60 of the were that walk.  This means I'm up on FitPoints compared to last week, plus I used only 36SP yesterday which is brilliant for a Saturday for me!

I had a delicious breakfast yesterday bacon medallions (1SP) with a dry fried egg and mushrooms on 2 slices of warburtons 400g wholemeal bread (3SP), such a great start to my day, I really enjoyed it, bacon medallions will definitely be going on my regular healthy shopping list, which I've just decided to start compiling.
 The lovely Jane gave me a bunch of dill at the workshop so I had to cook salmon, I love this meal, salmon and mash and because I knew I wouldn't be having another meal and so had spare points, I had me 6SP of butter in that mash which would've been 5SP without it, 11SP for a main meal is great if you're other meals are low.

Instead of raiding the crisp cupboard later, I made a broghie sandwich, 2 of them with a cheese triangle in between - my new favourite crunchy snack for 2SP.  

I know I've said it already this week, but I've absolutely loved the workshops this week, I think it's possibly the first time in a long time I've enjoyed talking about activity, not the easiest subject to cover because I have a lot of members who either don't like it or because of disabilities or age can't really do it.  We've proved that to be wrong this week and again I know I've already mentioned her but some of that was thanks to Lorraine helping me out by doing this video about strength, Strength training since then I've joined up to her on demand, will be doing my next workout tomorrow as off walking with my brother in a bit, but I might if it gets really nice, do one this afternoon, either in my kitchen or the garden because I've just seen one I fancy, that she's uploaded in the last few days, it's LIIT workout - 1 for my fellow WW that have signed up for it with me, if you're one of my Saturday gang you will recognise Vicky and Kell and you can see how far they've come since making this video with the help of both me and Lorraine, the combination of WW plan and Lorraine's workouts have worked wonders for them, both losing over 2 stone each!

I was just about to post a before and now photo of them both, one doing exercise in that video the other from Vs page but I realised I shouldn't do that without permission, so you'll have to go check the video out, until the let me know I can use a screen shot ;) and if you want to sign up remember there's a special £5 WW offer, all you need is your membership number which is the number under the barcode on your plastic membership card.  https://www.ltfitness.net

Right I need to stop typing and get taking Alfie for a quick walk so I can then go walk with my bro, my mornings are always so busy, then it slows down thankfully.  

Enjoy your day, I plan too, we've got this, and trust me, compared to how I felt at the beginning of May, this is so worth the effort, as much as I enjoy food and wine, I can enjoy them a little less frequently to have my enthusiasm for life back.  

Oh here's a couple of 30 day challenges, which have also been mentioned in the groups this week; 









No comments: