Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Food, glorious food...

Tuesday 25th June 2019
you can learn something new everyday if you listen.


YAY it's payday, I've treated myself to some exercise gear from Sainsbury's that's my payday treat, I felt more comfortable in it yesterday doing some Yoga with Lorraine in her back garden, here's the link if you want to have a look and maybe have a go too, see how you like it.    https://www.facebook.com/100009012382986/videos/2224069537903437/?id=100009012382986 Lorraine has yoga and lots of other exercise videos on her ltfitness.net on demand website.  She's really helping me strengthen my muscles and it's really helping lessen the pain in my legs and back, actually  I've just realised my lower back pain hasn't risen it's ugly head for a couple of weeks now, her sports massage whilst uncomfortable is paying off, so yeah if you have any issues there, she might be able to help you too. 

I do like my new Monday routine, bit of exercise then home to do a little bit of cooking in my kitchen, I listened to my audible book yesterday whilst making these scotch eggs that are my new favourite snack it has to be said, Alfie loves them too. 


They are so simple to make, just hard boil the eggs, use Penn road chicken sausages (you can get the sausage meat from him) I use two sausages (1SP) per egg take out of skin and mould round the egg. You could of course use any low fat sausages and point them accordingly.  Next whisk an egg in a bowl and dunk the scotch egg in before rolling in breadcrumbs which are in another bowl. Bake for half hour at 180 or gas 5.  They work out at 2SP per egg as you use roughly 10g breadcrumbs per egg. If you find not enough breadcrumbs are sticking, don't be afraid to dunk it again in the egg mixture and then back in breadcrumbs, messy job but I've been told those blue latex gloves make it easier, but I just get messy.

Whilst the eggs where baking I also put some chopped sweet potato (3SP per 100g raw weight) in there to roast, just sprayed it with a bit of spray light, I had them leftover from my lentil bake and they needed using.  Once cooked I just stirred in Patak's Saag masala (11SP per jar) and that's batch cooking right there, food doesn’t have to be complicated! Roast sweet potato and Pataks saag masala = delicious simplicity 10SP per portion.


I've been waiting to cook this since last Wednesday when I got the new August WW magazine and it didn't disappoint, I halved the ingredients because I knew if it was good I'd struggle to resist seconds and I was right, it was so good, I did go back and finish the pan, so it was my lunch and dinner together, good job I went to bed at 8pm again, and yes I went straight to sleep, needed those couple of early nights to make up for all the early mornings and menopausal flushes that wake me up throughout the night.

Anyway chorizo and gnocchi bake, so good, I wasn't that keen on gnocchi when I've cooked it before, had it in a sauce and I think that was the difference, this way it's so much tastier and I will definitely eat it again, especially as it only takes 2 minutes to cook, then you add it to whatever else you've made.  Chorizo is one of my favourite foods and what's not to love about cheese of any kind especially when you're whacking it under the grill to melt - oh I just had a mini food orgasm thinking about that!  



I didn't do a live video of it but I did take photos and put it together in this short video, so good you have to try it!  https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/videos/715781705543459/

I feel better when I make myself a priority, I'm happier to sit with mom for hours because I've already done a little for me.  

Looking forward to my workshops this week, we're chatting about how to turn things around when you've gained because in real like you will, no one's on it 100% of the time continually so we need to learn to handle the knock backs. 

Here's to a very, great day, I know it's raining here now so yoga in the garden is a no go (get it) but it doesn't mean you can't do a few stretches in the house, or maybe go along and do one of Lorraine's classes this week, I've listed them all at the bottom of this blog.  If I hadn't got mom and didn't work evenings, I'd definitely be giving the Yoga a go, ooo she should do a daytime one I reckon, the hubs only across the road from me it would be perfect ;) 

Right I'm off, mwah, luv ya

Love me xx




LT Fitness 

JUST TURN UP TO ALL CLASSES

Monday’s @ Bloxwich Memorial Club 
7.15 Clubbercise 
8.00 Standing Abs 

Tuesday @ Pelsall Community Centre
6.00pm ZUMBA

Tuesdays @ Bloxwich Memorial Club 
7.15pm Pilates/Yoga strength training 

Wednesday @ Bloxwich Memorial Club 
7.15pm Clubbercise 

Thursday @ Pelsall Community Centre 
6.10pm ZUMBA/BEATZ

Thursdays **New class** YOGA
(Excluded from passed)
7.30-8.30pm Ashmore Park Hub
WV11 2LH

ON DEMAND classes at your leisure, anytime, anyplace www.ltfitness.net


£4 YOGA (not included with pass offer)
£5 per class or purchase a pass
CLASS PASSES

4 class pass = £16 excludes step 
8 class pass = £30 excludes step 
10 class pass = £35 excludes step 
Ultimate pass = £50 which gives you access to all the classes including step class and private group with access to all new songs and choreography.

** please check dates from and expire on monthly passes as they differ depending on the start of the week for a new month.

ltfitness.net 

No comments: