Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 4 June 2019

What a wonderful day yesterday was!

Tuesday 4th June 2019
The fact that you aren't where you want to be should be motivation enough.





Well this is going to be short this morning as I got in about 1 last night and I've had an extra half hour in bed to usual so I've got more to do in less time than usual.

I had a night out!  Yeah it's been over 3 years since my last, me and my bestie Vicky went to see the Spice Girls at the Ricoh arena, we had a wonderful time and check us out - we stayed on track!

It only got ugly once and that was when we went to find our seats and the bloke told us those seats didn't exist!  He got his manager who said don't worry we'll get you seats but.... I went into full "I haven't had a night out in 3 years, my moms got vascular dementia and I'm her carer!' mode, Vicky laughed at me later.  But turned out those seats were there and the people he'd told us were sitting in them weren't they were in the next two seats.  This continued to happen for the first hour of the support act, every one in our row was asked to move because of mix ups with tickets, everyone on our row refused, pointing out we'd paid twice as much for our seats that those they were trying to get us to give our seats up for.  Nightmare, the rest of the evening was full of fun and laughter though and we had excellent seats.



Actually my entire day had been busy and fun, it started with me going to Lorraine's house the fitness lady to make this video

workout with Lorraine at ltfiness.net

After last weeks workshops, we wanted to show how easy it is to workout at home, it was a lot of fun, bare in mind I have 2 left feet, I don't think I did too badly, it was a lot of fun to make.  Plus don't she's still offering all the online videos for £5 a month, very much worth it I have to say.

Oh can I add me and Vicky stayed on track whilst out, I bought us a meal deal from the Co-op which we ate in the car before going in, tuna and cucumber low fat sarnie was 6SP and a bag of crisps 5SP, Diet Coke and we were sorted.  I had 3 wines in the arena, so that was 16SP, of and £16 funnily enough - ouch, can tell I haven't been out for a while.

Now my fitbits saying I did 21,852 steps although I know a couple of thousand of them are just us dancing in our seats last night, but we did walk to and from the arena which was 40 minutes at least, so I'm taking the 29FitPoints I earned yesterday and adding them to my tracker.

Right I need to go, moms just woke up, she was okay when I got home, told me she'd missed me, I got emosh at the concert when they sang mama, and I miss her every day, the old her anyway.

Anyway, back to happy, here's to a great day of taking care of me!

Love your life, we only get one, oh and be present, my phone went away the minute the concert started and it stayed put away till the show had finished, I wanted to enjoy every moment, I witnessed so many people missing stuff, trying to get pics, all my pics are in my head. xx


No comments: