Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 June 2019

It's not raining! WOW!

Saturday 15th June 2019
When you focus on the good, the good gets better.


Yay, it's the weekend, I'm ready to get ready to go to work and see my lovely members, plus I can actually see blue sky out there this morning and it isn't raining at the moment, that's a bonus!

I had my egg and beans yesterday for breakfast, nice they were too, home made baked beans are worth making for sure when you realise they're zero points compared to the silly points of Heinz or Branston ones!   Here's the recipe, I don't bother with sweetener but it's down to personal preference. Whilst the beans were simmering I did my workout in the kitchen, 20 minutes, I tried to do a different one but as soon as they started bouncing around, my leg protested muchly so I went back to the low impact for poorly knees one.


I had this ready meal for my dinner, it was alright, I wouldn't buy it again, but it did make me fancy pasta again, so I will make something myself with spaghetti this weekend.  I'm thinking meatballs made with Penn Road Butchers honey chicken sausages, spaghetti and either a tomato sauce or a white sauce, we'll see.


I indulged in a chunk of flapjack at the Chi Rooms, they were doing the Alzheimers bake thing, I've just looked and it wouldn't been about 3SP, it was only a small bite.   So I didn't add many foods to my food list at all yesterday, one more day to try and add to it and then I'll see how many I managed.

Not sure what I have planned this weekend food wise but it's all healthyish in my kitchen so should be okay, I'll go shower then think about breakfast, I feel like I could eat a horse this morning but I won't, I'll probably opt for eggs, maybe scrambled. 

Here's to surviving the weekend, moms not the best, the district nurse came yesterday so at least her leg's been dressed, even if she's not liking it being on.  We had a better day yesterday, even managed a belly laugh together at one point but she isn't a well woman bless her, it sucks to get old and ill that's for sure.  Here's to doing everything we can to stay in as good a health as possible for as long as is possible.

Mwah x


No comments: