Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 June 2019

Survived eating out

Saturday 29th June 2019
Make it happen, shock every single one of them! 


Well I ended my day on 37SP, not bad for a Friday when I went out for lunch with my bestie, we went to Nando's and I ordered, half chicken (11SP) with 2 sides (corn on cob & side salad) then I had a slice of pineapple too.  It did cost just shy of £15 though which isn't the cheapest I know but at least I got to stay on track.

 

before 


after - me hungry, nah lol

The corn on the cob are so good you don't need any butter!  I was really proud of myself eating what I'd already planned and tracked on my app before leaving the house, I don't usually stick to plan when I escape, I even drank Diet Coke - whoop whoop check me out.  I don't mind going over my points every day if I'm honest, as long as it's done in a decided, controlled way and not because of sod it syndrome. 

Now I wanted to wander round Sainsbury's and do my shopping but mom had guilt tripped me before I went out and said, “Oh so I’m going to be on my own all day again!” As I'd been out three and a half hours, I went home and decided to do my shopping online, what a nightmare.  I'd had a free 12 month delivery pass with Ocado but it'd run out, paying for delivery is my bugbear, I know it shouldn't be but it is.  Anyway I managed to get a £2 slot for Saturday, our fridge is bare, but it wouldn't check out, eventually it did, but then I needed to make changes and when I went back in this time it wouldn't let me, after wasting a good hour, maybe more, I cancelled the lot and decided to use Waitrose because I had a coupon that had come through the post, plus they deliver free over £60.  So now I have nice food to look forward too, as they are the only people that do the shashlik I love.

Well it's the weekend officially and we're in for a hot one!  I managed to get mom outside for an hour yesterday, she was good, then turned on the afternoon, it's like living with Jekyll and Hyde, I've learnt a level of patience, I didn't think possible, if Alzheimers has taught me anything, it's the importance of knowing when to stay quiet, now if only I could learn when to keep my mouth shut to help me lose weight, that would be awesome ;) 

I've done that buy food but without having planned any meals, hopefully it shouldn't be a problem as I've ordered healthy stuff.  

I almost forgot, I did my exercise yesterday, I did a 25 minute standing yoga video and a 10 min back workout, really enjoyed them and the time went super quick, I will try and fit something in today if I can later on, I can do it in the kitchen or maybe out in the garden, I know it's most pebbles but I have a garden mat and my yoga mat so I could try, we'll see.  Ooo I like the idea of yoga in the garden like I did at Lorraine's on Monday. 

Right, I've got a wonderful workshop to get ready for, love my Saturday mornings catching up with my crowd, we have a good time.  

Catch ya tomo, 

Mwah, luv ya,

Love me xx




No comments: