Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Midweek, hump day, weigh day!

Wednesday 26th June 2019
Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet, no one really knows how!


Midweek, weigh day, mmm Wednesday is one of these could go either way kind of days!  I have had another good night, almost 8 hours in bed, at least going to bed early stops me eating more than my tea.  I spent yesterday trying to pull back a few points before weigh-in this morning, I’ve been a bit of a rebel this week, so it may be too little too late! 

The highlight of my day yesterday were my workshops, my members were on form and once again it was great to share in their success and hear the mishaps of the not so successful.

My meals looked like this, need to do a bit of planning today I reckon. 

Scrambled egg and spinach wrap to start the day 3SP for wrap.

Zero hero’s at their best! 

My tea was one of these for 10SP, was good but there wasn't enough of it for my liking, so I like sweet potato in a curry but it's so high in Smart Points, next time, I'd do half sweet potato, half butternut squash to bulk it out and make it a bigger portion. I'd used 2 jars of Saag masala for 22SP, and 28SP of sweet potato and got 5 trays from it, although I think looking at them, I ended up with the smallest one ;).  I'd actually be tempted to do a butternut squash curry, then I'd only have to point the sauce and I could have rice with it, nom nom. 

Strawberries & 0% Greek yogurt topped with grated WW Belgian chocolate bar - I only used a third of it for 1SP

So yeah, I've not been 100% this week, actually I've not been 100% since I restarted but I had been tracking honestly even though I'd gone into minuses, this week I've only been tracking my meals and ignoring the odd bit of naughtiness, so as of today, back to honest tracking because it makes a massive difference, it really does.  

I saw this on my Facebook feed, recipe on WW USA site. 

Apple “Fries” with Creamy Peanut Butter Dip, 2SP 
2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
1 Tbsp water
¼ cup(s) plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 tsp honey
1 large apple  cut into "fries" 
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
Stir together peanut butter powder and water in a small cup until blended. Add yogurt and honey; stir until blended and smooth.  Place apple “fries” on a plate; dust with cinnamon. Serve with dip.  Makes 1 serving.

I'd be tempted to try this but replace the peanut butter for 1tbsp of choc shot, I have the chocolate raspberry flavour as well as the maple syrup.  It could encourage me to eat apple!   I'd probably omit the cinnamon too.

I'm enjoying feeling better in myself, I love it when I cook a delicious meal so I need to remember these things and remind myself of the difference it's making, I've already gone from an uncomfy size 16 to a comfy size 14 so I need to keep it going, I'd be more than happy to be a size 12, not fussed about it though if I'm honest, I'd like to lose 2 stone by January for my 50th and whatever size I am is all good, it's about how I feel.  I just needed to write that down to remind myself of my goal, 2 stone by January and I've done 9.5lb so far, although that might be less after today's weigh-in but it'll be a lesson to me not to get lapse.  Let's hope we get some sunshine soon as everything is easier when the sunshines isn't it!

That's me, I'm off to do my Wednesday workout before doing my paperwork and going to my workshop to get weighed. Here's to a very great day, we got this! 

Mwah, luv ya, 

Love me xx

No comments: