Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 June 2019

Enjoy the sunshine

Sunday 30th June 2019
It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.
Alfie and I are out walking, he’s enjoying the cool morning air as he wouldn’t go out yesterday so I only managed 7.5k steps, don’t blame him though, it got ridiculously hot didn’t it!  

I had the best of intentions to do some exercise but the only thing I did was 5 minutes with a hula hoop, at least I did that!

Food wise my sister made me the pinch of nom Cuban beef http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-cuban-beef-ropa-vieja-slimming-world she cooked it perfectly the beef melted in your mouth, a good slow cooker recipe for a busy day. 



My breakfast was the last of my WW wrap with a couple of bacon medallions, tomato and the last bit of light mozzarella.  Oh and before I drank way too much white wine, I filled this twice and drunk my water, plan to do the same today, already done my usual pint of water. 

It appears Alfie’s on a mission, I’m sure he knows I’m going to walk with my brother next, at least I’ve had some sleep, even if it was broken thanks to a combination of mom, dog and weather, gotta love real life ain’t ya. 


It was good to sit in the garden for a bit yesterday, although it soon got too hot for mom so we went back indoors. 

We're home now, a mile and a half he's walked bless him, now I'll just finish this, I've sorted mom then I'm meeting Ian, we're going to drive to the Bratch at Wombourne and walk back along the old railway line or the canal, then drive back to get the car so we don't have to rewalk the same path or twice the distance. 

Right I'm off because I want to get out in this glorious day, I have a stock take to do at some point this weekend - not looking forward to that, might leave till tomorrow!  Yeah today is going to be too lovely to spoil with work. 

Enjoy the sun, mwah

Luv ya, 

love me xx

No comments: