Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 10 June 2019

Make Monday Marvellous

Monday 10th June 2019
Maybe this day in not
One of your favourites, but
Never forget that every
Day you wake up is an
Amazing gift and it's up to
You to make it count.


What's not to love about a Monday, it's reset day, re-start, new week, new goals, we got this people. 

I decided yesterday I was going to challenge myself to switch things up and increase the foods in my diet, rather than eat the same old same old.  I  didn't add loads as I ate a huge breakfast, I ended up having 6 slices of streaky bacon, tomatoes, bread, egg and mushrooms!  That cost me 19SP!  Which is why my dinner was only 4SP, I had a beef stir fry,   


So in 2 days, I've only eaten 18 different foods (list at bottom of blog), let's see what today brings shall we.  I've still not planned any meals, I just enjoyed sitting watching tele with mom yesterday after my long walk. 

We walked from Bentley Bridge Wednesfield to Rough Wood Country Park, we've decided we're going to cover as much of the local canal paths as possible, we did 9 mile yesterday, we hadn't realised how far we'd walk when my phone announced 'you have walked 4 miles....' we were so close to rough wood, we carried on a bit further, my legs weren't grateful on the last mile home, blister on my heel and my leg hurt before I even started out so you can imagine how it felt when I got back.  I'd love to wake up one morning completely pain free, that would be so awesome.  I'd settle for waking up one morning and someone had cleaned my house from top to bottom - that's not gonna happen either!  

 We completely wore out little Merlin look (how cute is he!) 


Right so it's Monday, my appetites been a bit odd this weekend, I've eaten but not wanted a plate of food like I usually would, I've had a good sleep (almost 8 hours), yeah I've woke but I've gone back to sleep, the foxes behaved last night and didn't make any noise thankfully.  Hopefully that's me fully recharged and back to normal.  

My weekly review in my journal, 
The best bits - the walking for sure, I would just keep going and going if my body could and I didn't have to go home, I love walking on a glorious morning.  Earning FitPoints is just a bonus.  Staying on track whilst going to see the Spice girls last week too.  

The hardest bits - continuing to track when I've not been eating great, especially after I didn't lose weight on Wednesday. 

I've learned - being 'in the zone' doesn't last and that's when you have to keep going, it's not about being perfect, persistence and hanging in there when you're not in the mood, your hormones are interfering, you're tired, etc etc that's what will get me to the goal I've set.

I've loved eating - actually I haven't really, I think that's been the problem, I've not fancied food this week, I've just eaten because I should, which is why there has been so many broghies and cheese triangles,  I did enjoy those little roasted potato cubes I made and the fish fingers but that's it.  

Next week my goal is - a weight loss obviously!  But to get some structure back to my meals and to eat a variety of foods. 

Achievements/successes this week - I made my workshop even though I was late because of the CCTV man,  I did a live workout with Lorraine, plus 2 at home (I'd forgot about that), plus I maintained my 7.5lb loss since May 1st.  I've been pretty active really,  a total of 143 Fit Points earned, yesterday alone I earned 76 of them, 251 active minutes, 28,891 steps, because Alfie expected 2 decent walks in addition to the walk I did with my bro.  

Yeah here's to a great week, it looks like the sun is going to shine today and even if it doesn't, let's make it a very, great day.  I've got a busy morning, lots to do, places to be, I plan to make it another Magic Monday - do you?  What would your answers to this weeks review be?  Maybe take a moment to think about it. xx  



Food list

Banana 
Broghies 
Cheese triangles
Cheese
Chocolate biscuit - 1 honest 
Crisps
Eggs 
Low fat pork sausage
Onions
Milk  
Mushrooms
Porridge - WW stuff 
Peppers - green & yellow 
Seafood sticks 
Strawberries
Streaky bacon
Tomatoes - canned & cherry
Wholemeal bread






No comments: