Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 17 June 2019

Ooo got a bit of filming to do later...

Monday 17th June 2019
When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.

Another lovely Sunday morning local walk yesterday, just under 5 miles, we started at Rough Wood country park, then along the canal and round Sneyd Reservoir then returned the same way, lived her over 25 years and never walked round that park or the reservoir.  You don't need to drive miles to find beautiful scenery.  It's crazy how close it is to the M6 and still so beautiful, we didn't see many ducks but we did see a heron twice, think it was the same one as in samish place on our return.  Got in my car to come home and there's a fox trotting down the road toward me, at ten to nine in the morning!

Foodwise I had a picky day, didn't sit down to a meal at all, it wasn't until 12 noon I realised I hadn't eaten, so my day consisted of a crust of seeded bread, a bit of wafer thin chicken, seafood sticks and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.  Why didn't I cook a meal as planned, a couple of reasons one being I didn't fancy a big meal but the other was, are you ready for this.... I did housework!  I changed both mine and moms bedding, did some washing, cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, wet room - oh yeah the only room still to do is the living room, which I'll try and do before mom gets up this morning.  Of course I haven't done my office, I don't think it'll ever get done again, well never say never.

I then had my shopping delivery which I'd done because I wanted to guarantee certain foods for our cooking demo / lesson today with Lorraine and myself and you couldn't make it up, two of the ingredients I absolutely needed, turned out the lid had come off the stem ginger and it had leaked all over the replacement egg and ruined them, I wasn't impressed because I had just finished doing everything ready to sit with mom and now I had to go to the supermarket when I'd paid £2.99 for delivery.  Don't worry I got the £2.99 refunded!  Anyway eventually after putting everything away and returning from the shop - oh I've just remembered something else I ate because of that journey to the shop.  I bought what I went for but I also picked up a portion of bbq chicken wings, they were warm and I could smell them, but guess what, they weren't all that, so I didn't eat them all, I gave some of them to Alfie, removed the bones first of course.  

Today is a busy day, I've got to go walk Alfie first, my steps were down last week on previous weeks, that'll be the rain won't it, stopping Alfie wanting to go and me to be fair, I don't like going out in the rain.   I only earned 91 Fitpoints compared to 143 the week before, but yesterday I did okay still, 3 walks, and all that housework earned me 36 FitPoints, I didn't input the housework separately because I've counted the steps, but an hour of housework earns me 4SP!  Almost worth doing!



This is my Sunday morning, we're on an adventure & found somewhere new smile btw :) 

I found these on offer in Tesco if you like a sweet treat, they're 4SP each. 

I had this delivered in my shopping 1SP for a teaspoon. 

Alfie's waiting for his walk, then I have to prepare for my working week ahead, then I have what they call a webinar training session for 2 hours, before going to Lorraine's to do a workout I think, followed by a definitely cooking demo, we're going to be making 2, possibly 3 recipes depending on time.  You know me, I don't plan anything where cooking is concerned, I don't do trial runs, I just turn the camera on and wing it - it works or it don't.  Two of the recipes are what she's chosen from the new WW Vegan & Veggie book, so make sure you check it out on my Bev's WW page around 1ish, you'll be able to watch it later if you're busy.  https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/ We're going to be making a delicious looking pastry dish and some breakfast bars, then maybe a lentil bake which I can share the recipe with you, if I don't do that with Lorraine, I'll do it from my home (it's all about not leaving mom home alone too long).  

£8.95 in my workshops, you don't have to be a member to nip in and buy anything.

Okay I'm off, he's whining now and I can't take it anymore, catch ya tomorrow or later on the video hopefully. 

Mwah xx




No comments: