Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 6 February 2015

Pancakes, never too early to plan!



6th February 2015
Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.

It's been a busy week and it's not over yet, 12 meetings down and 2 more to do as I'm covering a 12.30 meeting today at the same place I do my Saturday meeting, so I'm a busy bird!  I've already seen 526lb weight lost at my scales this week, just incredible and always lovely to see a member achieve a goal, this photo of Paula when she got on my scales is just lovely and embodies perfectly how a member feels when they finally achieve goal.

Completely changing the subject, here's a recipe ready for Pancake day!  Because I know some of you like to 'plan' in advance! 

Perfect Pancakes

2 ProPoints  values per pancake, including the oil for cooking

Makes 12 pancakes

Sift 125g plain flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl.  Slowly whisk in 1 egg and 300ml skimmed milk until smooth. Heat an 18cm (7in) frying pan over a high heat. Add 1 tbsp sunflower oil and swirl to coat. Tip the oil into a heatproof container. Ladle 3 tbsp of the batter into the pan, swirling it round to coat the base. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the underside is golden. Loosen the edges with a palette knife and flip over. Cook the second side until golden. Remove from the pan, cover and keep warm in a low oven. Repeat with the remaining oil and batter, separating each cooked pancake with baking paper.

There you go, don't forget to ProPoint any toppings you may have! 

I'm not a big lover of pancakes, I have to say but I may have a bash at making them as I'm sure mom will like them, squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of sugar was how we ate them as kids, but I do know there's a jar of WW chocolate spread in the cupboard that I'm sure mom will enjoy experimenting with!

Short blog today, my brain needs more coffee this morning before it'll be capable of thought! 

Have a fab Friday BeYOUtiful.

No comments: