Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 22 January 2024

Starting week 4 of the year!

Monday 22nd January 2024


I had a lovely birthday weekend and survived!  Starting day 22 of tracking this morning, I've tracked all weekend, we went out for a meal Saturday night so tracking that wasn't exact but I did my best. 

This was my meal, I forgot to take the photo which had the meze, hummus etc, it was a sharing platter and I didn't eat too much of the main, I soon filled up, it was all delicious, I'd definitely recommend the restaurant and return.  We had a table for 9 and booked it last minute, he squeezed us in at 5.30pm so we knew that tables were allowed 2 hours or 2.5 hours for large parties from the website but they didn't rush us at all, we were there 3 hours and when we asked if they wanted the table, they said no we were okay.  Facebook Meze in Cannock. 


   

  

We ended up round our neighbours till half one in the morning so my calories were mostly made up of alcohol rather than food!  We weren't much use yesterday, the only thing we did was watch tele and I managed to feed us twice, 

  

I could've eaten my own head yesterday but I resisted, the only thing I snacked on was two slices of pepperoni out the fridge.  I managed to pull back a few calories, but obviously Saturday was guessed.   

  



Over the week, I'm over but not horrendously, my Fitbit is saying I burned 15217 calories, a difference in my favour, so let's see what the scales say on Thursday!  If I hadn't been tracking, it would have been a hell of a lot worse.  Writing it down really does make you think about what you're going to eat.

I'm thinking I'm going to cook stuffed peppers today, use up some of the food in the fridge, I have a tub of frozen chilli I could use to stuff one half and I could put rice in the other half.  We had bulgar wheat at the Turkish restaurant on Saturday, we all really liked that, so maybe I'll buy some when I shop and see if I can make it taste good like that one did.  The other side dish we liked was saksuka, which was fried aubergine, potatoes, courgette, red & green peppers, onions with tomato sauce really tasty.  Just looked for a recipe, there's a few I will look into.

Got to get stuff done today, I want to get to the gym, need to shop and I'm having my nails done, it's paid for too, lovely birthday gift :) They're in better condition than when I got back from Ireland, I'll be keeping them short though, no long nails for me, I can't function with them :) 

Anyway, I need to get a huddle chat planned for the week ahead too, so I need to get on with my day, oh and empty the washing machine for a change!  Have a great day. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me  xx



No comments: