Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 20 January 2024

Nice, quiet birthday had!

Saturday 20th January 2024


Not only am I starting day 20 of tracking 100% honestly but I tracked on my birthday and came in under target.  It may not have been the healthiest day but it was within my calorie allowance!  GO ME!  

Anyway, my birthday didn't get the greatest start, I felt sick after I had my first cup of tea, I'd felt the same the night before and put it down to just normal indigestion/heartburn systems but I think it was from taking Ibruprofen all day Wednesday and Thursday morning, anyway it meant the other of being taken out for breakfast was a no-no, neithermind we can always do that another day!  Then I called the tapas restaurant to confirm our table for tonight and they didn't answer, when I finally got someone to answer me on facebook because I'd called them, they're apparently closed!  They could've messaged me and let me know that was the case, getting a table for 9 wasn't going to be easy at such late notice.

Anyway, next thing my brush snaps whilst it's in my hair lol and the cats knocked my fitbit charger off into a glass of water and no idea how long it had been there, then he smashed his mug on the floor.  The only way was up :) 

My day got much better, Aryn got up and said Happy Birthday then told me I could pick my own gift because he was gonna get me a dressing gown like their but he didn't know if the ones on Amazon would be the same - bless him.  Himself got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a Dune purse to find in the handbag he got me at Christmas.

The sicky feeling went away by lunchtime so I decided kill or cure and we had chippy lunch, I had a kebab and it was lush and it didn't make me feel sick so bonus.

That was all I ate yesterday apart from crackers to try and help the sicky feeling and was I surprised at the fat content of them, you think crackers are healthy don't you but the Tesco salt and pepper ones have 8.4g of fat in 6 crackers that weigh 36g in total, that's red for fat content!  Even dry cream crackers are amber for fat, so medium 1.1g per 8g cracker, that surprises me but they have a lot of oil in apparently.

I did have a bit of wine, it was my birthday but that was all, we had a quiet, lazy day and I enjoyed every second of it.

I only burned 1809 calories though with 2,278 steps, I never left the house!  I consumed 1684 so there was still a little deficit.  Now I'm off out for a Turkish meal tonight so I'm going to have what I fancy and not worry about it at all, but I've decided to drive so no drinking because when I've looked at an Uber, they want £29 there and I'm sure it'll be more return and I'm not paying it, we need a car for 5 passengers but if I drive we can all squeeze in my car.   I can have a drink when we get back as we're having the meal at 5.30 as that was all I could get at short notice.

Looking forward to the huddle this morning, it's been a good chat this week, members have said they've enjoyed it and it's made them think which is what we want.

Have a great day, weekend whatever your plans. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x




No comments: