Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 26 January 2024

Enjoying taking care of myself again.

Friday 26th January 2024


YAY, as you can see I lost a pound, that's another 4lb of pressure taken off my knees, 20 = 80lb of total pressure removed, here's to another loss next week, 1/2lb will do, as long as it's going down.  

My day was busy, it's Thursday, we have 3 huddles so it's good busy!  I tracked 100% again and stayed well within my allowance, so starting day 26 today of 100% tracking.  This was my day, breakfast was a pear and satsuma and a mug of tea, followed by mugs of hot water, it's helping get my water intake up as drinking colds not so easy in this weather. 

Lunch was tuna pasta bake, there wasn't much left in the kitchen before my delivery this morning plus I hadn't got long between huddles to spend ages cooking so this hit the spot and we all devoured it.  simple store cupboard ingredients tinned tuna, dried pasta and a jar of Aldi chilli con carnie mild sauce 99p, topped with cheese and grilled. 


It worked, I even made a bit of garlic bread using stale bread spread with a bit of anchor spreadable and garlic puree popped in the air fryer for a few minutes.   As you can see, my eyes were bigger than my belly as I couldn't finish it.  Put the leftovers in a tub, I did eat all the cheese that was on top though!

  

When I got home on the evening went for a walk, did a mile, walking hurts like hell but I'm hoping it will ease the more I do it.  I had to stop twice to scooch down to take the pressure off my spine and sciatic nerve so 23 minutes for a mile wasn't bad plus it helped take my overall steps up for the day.


   

Wasn't majorly hungry when I got back but wanted something so we had this and I haven't had it for years, I really enjoyed it and I will definitely be buying Aldi beans and sausages again.  I found the bread in the freezer, who knows how long they've been in there but it was okay and my cheese triangle worked a treat.  Cheap meal right there for the future, 57p for those beans and sausage so easily under a pound for the meal.  


  


And that was my day, 1294 calories consumed, fitbit telling me I earned a thousand more which is a great day, especially as I didn't feel deprived.

Fish pie today, tempted to use a tin of chicken soup as the sauce but we'll see if I can be bothered to make a white sauce.   

I'm feeling lazy, I do have someone coming to see us from the school today, but that's the only thing I have to do.  We'll do a half hour walk later, get some movement but otherwise, a chill out day I think.  My shoppings coming this morning, I'm looking forward to filling my fridge back up and it's great having my meals planned.

I want a hassle free day, my hormones are all over the place, crying at the drop of a hat, of course that's not helped with all the illness in this house but before I removed that patch, I was handling it without the tears 🙄

I've already started my next shopping list because things just continually run out don't they! A trip to aldi or lidl for bits maybe but not today! 

Here's to a fab Friday, on track, in control and changing my future health!

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: