Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Midweek, still on track

Wednesday 17th January 2024





A painful day and night yesterday, I've woke every hour on the hour, well it felt that way and just looking at my fitbit app, it's not far off, I have managed to sleep thankfully but woke in pain every hour more or less, I even had stomach cramps waking me last night - wtf.  I'm trying to do stuff and I need to slow a little I think, the housework kicked it off but I've added a walk too which I really enjoyed despite the pain.  Walked through the fields at the top of the estate and got some fresh air.

I think I'm just gonna take painkillers regularly for a few days and hope it settles down a bit, I'm used to some pain but this flare up is make you want to cry pain.  

Other than that, I had a good day, loved the chat in the huddles, it's helping me nevermind everything else.  I did try to sneak a peak at my weight on the scales but Elle stopped me, rightfully so too, we only need to weigh once a week!  Plus, what I'm doing isn't just about weight loss, it's about health, although I'm really hoping the weight loss will help my joint and muscle pain, even my fingers hurt yesterday. 

Food!  Well I finished on track, consumed 1,658 calories so a nice deficit as I did11,184 steps and burned 2,462 calories.  Breakfast was simple, banana, satsuma and a tesco salt & pepper cracker, I ate that to see if they were still fresh lol.  Lunch was a bowl of leftover airfryer wedges from Sunday with ketchup and a slice of tiger bread and cheese triangle, yep I was in pain and hungry and no one else needed feeding.  Actually he did, I made him a bacon sarnie but I didn't want that, I've bought smoked bacon for him because I don't like smoked so I can resist.  

I used the last of the beef to make our dinner, added it to the leftover gravy from Sunday and added a bit more beef stock and water, plus celery, carrots, onions and peas, served it with Idahoan mash, really enjoyed it my kind of food this is.  


Now that's 3 days of beef so we need to balance it out with something that isn't red meat!  We still have a cooked chicken to eat and fish in batter.  I still fancy a good fish pie too but I can't decide whether to make my own or buy one, being allergic to prawns I can only have certain ones anyways.  Whatever we have, I won't be spending a long time in the kitchen, standing hurts too much right now.

He's off away to London today if he's well enough, if he goes, I'm going to go to work, then to the gym, I'm just going to have a soak in the pool and maybe try out the sauna/steam room see if that helps my pain.  Then I'm going to spend some time with my jigsaw before having a really, really, early night to try and restore my body.  

Day 17, I'm really pleased that I've made it this far with my tracking, I even tracked the couple of handfuls of Butterkist I ate from his bag last night, I wouldn't mind but I'm not a fan of them but they were there and I ate them!  The biggest thing that can help me is to keep tracking and learn about my habits and behaviours and work on changing them.

On that note, let's have a good day, do our best, love ourselves!

Mwah, luv u

Love me x


No comments: