Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 30 January 2024

No avoiding this camera lol!

Tuesday 30th January 2024



To say it was my day off yesterday, it was a busy day!  I did manage to get to the gym though, starting working on a few low intensity core exercises.  I've searched for spondylolisthesis and sciatica exercises and I'm glad I did because there's some really good information on the internet and Youtube, however a little scary too when the experts tell you in a nutshell you have a fractured spine!  On a positive they're giving me exercises to try that aren't going to do me any more harm, that's the most important.  I also did a 15 minutes in the pool walking and swimming, not too much because I'm in pain, but they've told me to work on my core and my legs, so that's the plan.  My fitbits telling me I wasin the active zone for 43 minutes, 5,582 steps but my 20 mins on the bike and the swimming wouldn't show as steps, I burned 2,245 calories so a good day for a day off. 

Only 7 hours sleep though because we stayed up till ten watching Trigger Point series 2, it had to be done and it didn't disappoint, I was in bed till 6 but I was awake for an hour according to app, I got up a couple of times to wee, I'm hoping all this weeing in the night is because I'm losing weight :) 

Another day on track with tasty meals, no caffeine at all yesterday and finally woke up without the groggy head, I'm drinking more water because of it, both hot and cold water, that's got to be good for me hasn't it.  Also haven't had a glass of wine since last Tuesday so a week today, I automatically went to get a glass the first couple of days but haven't bothered since, proving it's just a habit.  A nice habit don't get me wrong but a habit none the less.  Don't worry I don't intend to become teetotal, nah that's never gonna happen!

I did use almost all my calories yesterday thought, leaving 94 spare, consumed 1684 calories, enjoying these meals, 


Convinced them to have jumbo fish finger wraps for breakfast at 10am so brunch really bloomin lovely they were, bit of mayo mixed in with some salad and they were perfect. xx


Dinner was a chicken dinner, again delicious and I have to say the M&S rotisserie chickens are more expensive but damn you can taste the difference!  They're £9 but I had it on a meal deal offer and that 25% off but I would consider buying one when they're not on offer because at least I enjoy it.  
The M&S family dinner meal is £18 on Ocado at the minute, 1 main, 4 sides, 1 dessert, not bad.  Ocado: Meal Deal:

Well, that was my day, todays the day I have a hysteroscopy basically a camera to examine the inside of my uterus  NICE!  Basically they want to rule out cancer on the lining of the womb so let's do that shall we and if it is cancer, let's deal with it! 

I'm going to set up the huddle for Elle first so I won't be sitting here thinking about 'what if' all morning will I!  

I've not planned meals because I don't know how this morning will go, I have got salmon and couscous if I want to cook but beans on toast will do me or maybe I'll let him treat us to chippy, ooo a chip butty with ketchup sounds lush.

I'm in lots of pain this morning down my leg but I'm feeling positive, every day I'm doing a little bit more work towards getting me back to the best health that I can, I've almost completed my first month and tweaked so much, here's to ending on a high.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: