Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Midweek and ready to win the day...

Wednesday 10th January 2023


Another day finished, tracked and taking care of me!  I managed 9,317 steps and 28 zone minutes by going to the gym and doing half hour on the bike, I'm hoping it'll ease my leg pain over time, cos my leg is doing my head in right now, I can't get comfy in bed.  Hey ho moving on....

Food was simple during the day, bowl of rice crispies for breakfast, soup and a ham sandwich for lunch, that soup though gives me the most awful indigestion so the rest has been frozen for now.

     
Dinner was late because himself got his doctors phone call just after I got home and they asked us to drive to Penn Fields to pick up a prescription then I had go to the Pheonix centre for the chemist.  They've given him a salamol inhaler!  Apparently he's past the point where antibiotics would help and as all the nasty is sitting on his lungs/chest the inhaler will help to break it up, I've never heard of this but he's willing to try anything.  I do hope it helps because he's not good, falling asleep during the day, not able to go to work. 

Got back just before 8 so was so relieved that we had a meal ready to cook that would only take 20 minutes, because I was rushing I did it a little wrong, I was supposed to put half the pesto in the couscous but I put it all in the chicken mixture, it still tasted really good.  Both said they really liked couscous, it's lighter than rice and they'd be happy to eat it more often, easier to cook than rice too.


 

Here's the recipe if you fancy a go at it, I liked it, easy to make too, again if you wanted to, you could add peppers for an extra veg, or maybe some tenderstem broccoli on the side.



Here's to day ten of tracking and taking care of me, I'm going to try swimming today, not been for a long time and I'll only do 20-30 minutes, see how we get on.

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: