Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 28 January 2024

I'm am SO in the zone it's scary!

Sunday 28th January 2024

Day 27 in the bag and I'm ready for day 28, feeling in control with my tracking, enjoying my meals, making small tweaks which seem to be working.  I'm trying to change my health not just my weight and hopefully it's going to work!  

I finished yesterday on 1382 calories (a bit different to last Saturday lol), Fitbit tells me I burned 2,175 which is a deficit in calories for sure.  I managed to do my mile walk despite being in a great deal of pain, I took painkillers and thought, hell just get it over with, it's got to get easier at some point.  I need to look into core exercises to do, I've had a quick google but will try and put together a routine for the gym.

Foodwise, I was very well behaved yesterday :) when I got back from the huddle, himself had already had his breakfast saying that he thought if he had it before I got home, I wouldn't be tempted by the bacon and sausage and he was right, instead I put together this plate of fruit and cottage cheese with pineapple and surprisingly I really enjoyed it. 



  

Dinner time we had an M&S Thai meal deal which was 2 mains and 2 sides for £12 but I had another 25% discount with my Ocado order so £9 bargain.  The top meal is mine the bottom is the boys, they had naan bread too.  I didn't feel like I was missing out by not having the sides, I'd rather have the chips than curly fries, they're lower in calories too.  I would definitely have Thai again it was delicious, fancy trying a restaurant now.   I choose those two curries because they were the lower calories of the choices but they were really tasty.  Two meals served the 3 of us because of all the sides.  The rice was Tilda white and brown, you wouldn't have noticed there was brown in it at all. 

  

We nipped to the Polish shop to have a look to see if the Kefir was cheaper, it was a little, the plain one Krasnystaw litre was £1.45 but looking on Sainsbury's app they have one for £1.75, the same brand as the Polish shop is £1.20 for 420g less than half the quantity.  The smaller one I bought Milko 330ml was 69p which is the same make as the litre one in Sainsburys, a 250ml one in Sainsburys is £1.65 so it's making its money on certain brands they do flavoured stuff too which I'm not fussed about.  The biotiful range is very expensive, £2.60 for 500ml or £3.50 for 1L, I can't see it being any better can you?  

Why am I drinking it?  I want to see if it helps my gut health, I'm trying to take away my stomach problems heartburn/indigestion etc and I have to say after being really bad Wednesday, I haven't had anything too bad.  What changes have I made since then?  Well, I've switched tea for hot water and I've not had any wine.  I've also eaten good, healthy foods, so it's a combination of things, no one thing. 

The boys had two amazing looking cakes, I just remembered I tasted a bite of his sponge so I've gone back and tracked it, so I ate 1450, who have I become this month!?  Long may it continue...

Burgers today I think, the burgers have todays date on so definitely burgers today, ooo I'm looking forward to them for sure.  I'm going to go and track that now so I know what I have left for the rest of the day.  I bought some guacamole so maybe that with egg and toast for breakfast, now toast would sometimes give me stomach issues so we shall see if it does today.

I have to say though, I thought it was the wine that made me fall asleep early, apparently it isn't, I could've gone to bed at 8 easy last night, kept falling asleep on the sofa whilst we were watching Deadloch, an odd but amusing show.

Here's to trying to stay away all day today because again I've got up at 5.30!  Wish I could lie in and sleep but needing the loo wakes me up then I'm awake.

On that note, I'm off to put the washing in the tumble dryer - rock and roll lifestyle right here.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x




No comments: