Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 1 September 2023

What do you want from September?

Friday 1st September 2023



Another month has arrived, month 9 of 12, how quickly has this year passed and as I looked through the window this morning I was greeted by morning fog, I can't see the end of the road!  Hello September, what do you want from this month?  

I would like to get a routine that includes Aryn and I still going to the gym 3 times a week, my pain management course finishes at the end of the month so I need to then work out whether I merge the two things and add in a bit of swimming. 

I want to get back into the routine of cooking daily and shopping weekly online, I think this would help me more than anything with losing a little weight.  16 more weigh-ins before Christmas - EEK!  That'll soon fly won't it, 8 weeks until his next half term, I need to refocus and try to lose half stone.  I love food and I have to find a way to enjoy good food within a healthy amount of calories. 

Yesterday I had farley's rusks for breakfast mushed up in 60ml skimmed milk - I love it!  Plus it's only 160 calories.  I almost succumbed to a cheese and onion sandwich at 11 inbetween huddles, temptation took me to the Greggs/Spar close by and I stood looking at the sandwich, then contemplated the cheese and onion bake before giving myself a good talking too and leaving the shop.  I wasn't really hungry, I was just trying to fill half hour, I can't afford to spend £2.99 on a sandwich when I can make one at home a hell of a lot cheaper!  That's what I did for my tea when I got back on the night, I had that cheese and onion sandwich but I had it on wholemeal with light mayo and no spread, it was tasty.  My lunch was basa which I microwaved, some creamed mushrooms which I won't buy again and a bit of salad, it was food, I wouldn't eat it again.  

I finished my day with a glass of wine and a 30g packet of dry roasted peanuts and had an early night.  Woke up this morning having had 8hrs 20m sleep ready for the day and my long to do list - some day off!

I'm going to try and make that tomato sauce this morning, I won't hold my breathe that'll be anywhere near as good as the one we had from the tapas bar, but it'll be edible and we'll have it for dinner with beef mince and spaghetti.  

I need to get started, lots to do, I wished I'd work up with that YEAH LET'S DO IT attitude but I didn't, I woke up more, OH MA'AN REALLY DO I HAVE TOO!    I wished I'd got the energy the cats seem to have this morning, they're loving life.

Let's get some caffeine down me and slay the day, you up for owning September, stepping it up, making a difference to your world?  Yeah, me too, let's do this...

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 

No comments: