Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 11 September 2023

Last day of week 1 of 7!

Monday 11th September 2023

Well I've been up since 4am to drop him off at J3 of the M5 for a lift to work as he bought my car home Friday so his car is at work, what a nightmare because I didn't know until I got to the M6 it was closed at junction 10, we got there 5 minutes late and on my return signs told me the M6 was closed from junction 7-10!  Home now though and relaxing in front of the tele watching the news, which just makes you glad for your own life and trying to decide what to do with my day after I've done the things that have to be done like washing and ironing school uniform, planning the meeting chat for the week and sorting the kitchen.  I nearly went back to bed but decided to have an early night tonight instead.

Yesterday we went to Bridgnorth to have a look at the Italian cars on show, we went for some breakfast which unfortunately was cold when it got to us.  When we ordered, I heard the couple at the next table ask for butter, 15 minutes later he got up and went in search of some as no one had bought him any.  My poached eggs were more hard-boiled, Aryn said his bacon on his cold pancakes was like British Airways bacon - which isn't a compliment lol.  I waited to pay, no one came, I went up the bar to pay I was ignored, I eventually got the chaps attention and he said yes pay up the bar, to which I said, I've been waiting to pay for a while for our cold breakfast, he replied, 'you should've said something', to which I responded 'life's too short', the conversation ended with us not paying for the meal at all.  This is the reason I'm not saying where we went, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they were either understaffed or something was off because he was far too quick to say, 'Don't pay for it then, I don't want you to pay for a meal you didn't enjoy".

Once home, I chilled whilst he went over the put, I didn't want to go, instead I sat in the garden with some prosecco and relaxed and that was our day.

Tracking included some guestimations, I was well over on the day, but I was aware of what I was doing, a good day planned for today because tomorrow is my first weigh in of my 7 in 7!


Saturday involved a Chinese takeaway, I tried a curry for a change only had about a third of the tub - if that, but it's not for me, I wouldn't have it again, I did enjoy my tub of egg fried rice though and I left some of my pancake roll to save some calories and because I was actually full!  

   


Over the week though, my week looks okay, I'm in credit, although I've woke up hungry and I have some sausages defrosted in fridge and a Tesco baguette that I don't want to waste so I might have a good breakfast, then not have anything till Aryn gets home and I get back from my pain management group, followed by a very, very early night.

Next to go and decide what to talk about this week in huddles.  Here's to a good day that goes quickly :) 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x 



No comments: