Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 September 2023

Refreshed and ready for Friday

Thursday 14th September 2023


A busy, busy, day yesterday, I'm missing my work wife, it's just not the same without her although all our members kept me company and lots returned after the summer of kids and finally getting them back to school.  I've really enjoyed this weeks huddles, one more of course on Saturday which will be equally as good of course, it's always a great way to enter the weekend. 

Food wise, I was over on the day by 136 calories, I'll take that, I really enjoyed my meals yesterday, being busy I didn't want to spend ages in the kitchen when I got back at lunchtime, this meal took 5 minutes, I do like stuffed ravioli, this flavour was lush, 
I added a spoon of 

and enjoyed every mouthful for 603 calories.  


I'd had a chicken sandwich for my breakfast, random I know but fast as the chicken was cooked already.

Then when I got back from work on the night, I knocked this up in under half hour, I really wanted a dinner with gravy but without all the hassle or need to go shopping, I'd defrosted some boneless chicken thighs which I cooked in the actifry (I'm starting to like the actifry more and more but I'd like the 2 drawer one), frozen peas, Idahoan powder mash (it's the best) and carrots.  I found one Yorkshire pudding which we shared lol and topped it all off with Bisto, I literally inhaled it as did Aryn.  He even asked what chicken it was and said how much he liked it without the bone, so I'd buy those again. 


Yeah I know what you're thinking, what about the beansprouts?  They're still in the fridge, I'm gonna cook the chow mein today - honest, I am, I am :) I'd like to do a Chinese themed tea but that would mean shopping, I've just found a slow cooker recipe for beef and broccoli that looks delicious, but I neither have beef nor broccoli! There's always another day.

My brain is saying declutter the spare room, it's like the universe is sending me messages, there was an article in my news feed on Facebook, a quote on Pinterest, mmm, it does need doing for sure.  Maybe today will be the day.... we shall see.

The only thing I have to do today is my pain management, the house is tidy, Aryn did the hoovering last night - it nearly killed him, bless him.  The laundry basket is full again already of course but I can live with that. 

Here's to enjoying my Friday however I decide to spend it.  Hope you have a great one too.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: