Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 22 September 2023

Ooo Ninja has landed!

Friday 22nd September 2023

Another day on track withing calories, there's room for improvement on my five a day and other healthy options but I was within my calories and it's not about perfection!  I did add kale to my dinner and I have to say this was delicious, I added it to my basket because it was on offer the when I showed it Aryn he didn't fancy it so I had it all to myself for 468 calories and it was really good and very, very filling, I'd definitely buy it again. 

Yesterday was all about the huddles, very busy day, I don't have much time in between getting back lunchtime and going back out and yesterday I had to nip to the shops so I had less time, then I spent an hour on the phone trying to sort something out so I didn't get to cook which resulted in a beef sandwich which was tasty though.  

My Ninja has arrived, Elle says he needs a name, I was gonna call him Ben because he's big but apparently kitchen appliances names have to start with the same letter, hers is called Nigel the Ninja - you get the gist, any suggestions?  This is how mature our conversations are, they have to be male names too because it's the only time a male cooks for her :) 

I shall mostly be cooking up a storm this morning, I'm going to play with the ninja, froze all my meat yesterday except the lamb and chicken, now I'm wishing I hadn't and I could've played more :) there's always another day isn't there.

I've also got to do the beds, himself wants the warmer duvet putting back on the bed, I won for a good while I guess, but I have put my fluffy jacket on this morning six degrees brrr.

I have lots of chicken to use, Aryn wants a pasta bake and I will do a stew I think, I did like the idea of doing chicken breast stuffed with sage and onion stuffing wrapped in bacon but it's the after effects that puts me off, the smell that comes from himself at the best of times is bad enough but after a bit of Paxo, oh my word! 

Anyway I have lots of room in the freezer to do some bulk cooking and have food ready to microwave on the days I don't have time or just can't be bothered like I've experienced this week.  

My challenge for today is to get flea treatment on the cats, Coco does not trust anyone and he'll bolt, Minnie will be easier but it's getting her to come to you as she's more Miss Independent.  Wish me luck!

I've had a quick read of the Ninja instructions but it goes in my eyes and out my ears, I just don't retain instructions very well, I'll learn by trial and error I guess.  I'd do some googling for recipes a few searches for groups on Facebook maybe.

I need to get this posted, since the last sentence I've spent 10 minutes messing on a FB Ninja AF500UK group lol, yeah it's gonna be one of those days.

Here's to a good one, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx









No comments: