Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 9 July 2022

Well we had a fab week.

Saturday 9th July 2022
There's always another chapter - if you're lucky!


 We're home now but we had another cracking last day yesterday, my bro left us after breakfast and by the time we'd got Aryn up and about, trying to get everyone to agree to what to do, the online booking availability for archery and crazy bugz had gone and so he was too late.  We drove to Newport beach instead and had an ice cream, then I suggested we have a drive to the lake in the hills not telling them that was where we would've done the activities, but hoping we'd be able to work something out when we got there.

Yay, we did, Aryn enjoyed riding the crazy bugz and then we all enjoyed the archery.  I managed to burst the balloon in the middle of the target and I caught the second one too, but of course himself got the highest score of the day. Aryn is pretty good at consistently hitting the target whereas we're more hit and miss.  It was all good fun though and by the time we'd finished and got back to the car the temperature in the car was 30 degrees - wow!  

Driving back I was trying to find somewhere we could get seafood, not as easy as you'd think which surprised us, finally we did and the boys got their lobster, I got my scallops (although not many!), it was all very delicious but very expensive, a great way to end our holiday though.

Up at silly o'clock this morning as we had to be out of the cottage by 9 and he didn't want to get stuck in traffic, plus it would be really warm later anyway.  

He dropped me off to have a walk up the coastal path to say goodbye to mom, I had to smile as I could still see some of her ashes on the path, there's been no rain has there.  It looks like cat litter you know, if you've never seen any!  

Now to work my way through the washing and get back to reality, I do feel an afternoon in the garden coming on though.  

Here's to a chilled weekend.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bev your blogs are always amazing. You had happy and sad times but as you said out of pain at rest and causing mischief. Lots of luv and hugs xxxxxx