Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 16 July 2022

Sitting here feeling blessed

Saturday 16th July 2022
Do what makes you truly happy in life.


Yesterday was a very, good day, not calorie counting wise but life in general.  Aryn completed his first full week at school and came out sweating and smiling as they'd had him playing badminton :)  Himself got a lift home so he could leave the motorhome at work and they dropped him at the toll road junction by Cannock so he walked to the Wheatsheaf where we went to meet him.   We enjoyed a few games of pool, Aryn hadn't played before but he soon picked it up and beat me 2 - 1 overall.  We then decided to have our dinner there because we were celebrating some good news.

I opted for whitebait because I'd never had it before, it was okay, not sure I'd want it again, it reminded me of sardines or pilchards but I like them in a sauce so it's not obvious what they are! 


Aryn had belly draft which I've had there before and it is good, himself went for a steak and I opted for a Steak and Guinness pie which I didn't eat all of it as it was super salty and if I say that, it has to be because I like salt a lot!  I also like my food really hot and my pie was just warm, shame really but didn't spoil our day.

We sat in the garden for a bit when we got back enjoying a glass of wine, then decided to watch a movie, Love Sarah on Netflix.  Half way through we went to watch the rest in bed, that was when it all got messy and not in a good way!  


That lightbulb has hung above my bed for over 4 years and last night it decided to explode!  Oh my gosh, you've never seen anything like it, it went everywhere, bare in mind we were lying on the bed, I was naked (I don't wear nightclothes!) and he had his socks and pants on (what's that all about!  Why sleep in your socks!) So we had a good hour of hoovering it all up, changing the bedding, getting it off our bodies and out of our hair, thankfully no cuts and hopefully we've got it all up.  I'm not sure what to do about the bedding, do I put it through the washing machine a couple of times and hope its all gone because there were some nasty slivers as you can imagine.

At least that is the 3rd smashing incident in this house this week so hopefully all done now, 1 glass, 1 glass pot and a bulb!

It's weigh day and I'll take whatever the scales say because I had an amazing holiday and it's been a great week as far as life is concerned.  I have a job I love, a great work partner, wonderful members and an awesome home life full of love and laughter.  I feel really blessed and grateful after the last decade or so that everything's all good now.

On that note I better get ready for work, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x

No comments: